• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.60 star(s) 80 Votes

Numeferesaw

Nov 7, 2021
I don't know if this is a bug or not, but the contract completion counter only goes up to 50. It doesn't matter if you complete more contracts, it doesn't go above that number.
The 50 limit has been removed in version 0.87.10

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
Anybody know if there are other options with the church stuff? Only thing I seem to be able to do is piss them off, also as a side note I had to restart from the beginning after falling for a spam email... So clearly save often and make backups is my learning experience but I'm just too invested in my current save to start again.

Any hints or tips would be welcome, I think I have the contracts down and the stock market, I'm just terrible at human interaction (IRL and in game haha)

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Anybody know if there are other options with the church stuff? Only thing I seem to be able to do is piss them off, also as a side note I had to restart from the beginning after falling for a spam email... So clearly save often and make backups is my learning experience but I'm just too invested in my current save to start again.

Any hints or tips would be welcome, I think I have the contracts down and the stock market, I'm just terrible at human interaction (IRL and in game haha)
There's several church endings and one of them lets you fix bot parts. Guide has been posted before, search for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucky_I

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
There's several church endings and one of them lets you fix bot parts. Guide has been posted before, search for it.
Didn't really wanna go through the whole walkthrough route as I feel it takes a lot of the fun of actually playing the game just wanted a rough direction to go in to get a better result from the church

Reactions: AzuraMeta

Mcmanybucks

Jan 4, 2019

Got a link to the walkthrough? the search function just leads to more people saying to use the search function, so it's a loop.

TheMajordome

Jul 7, 2020
I don't know if it's a bug or an intended feature, but when I buy shoes, socks, or clothing that goes in the "leg" slot, it just doesn't show up in my inventory.
Am I missing something? I've talked to the shop lady and she asked when she can meet her, so I think I've done everything necessary to take Jun out, but I can't since she "needs shoes", and all of the shoes I buy I can't equip or see in my inventory, so I'm stuck. Help is appreciated, thanks!

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I don't know if it's a bug or an intended feature, but when I buy shoes, socks, or clothing that goes in the "leg" slot, it just doesn't show up in my inventory.
Am I missing something? I've talked to the shop lady and she asked when she can meet her, so I think I've done everything necessary to take Jun out, but I can't since she "needs shoes", and all of the shoes I buy I can't equip or see in my inventory, so I'm stuck. Help is appreciated, thanks!
Thosw come in pairs, unpack them first

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Pregnancy's been on the discord for a while now. They have some kind of suggestions box with commonly proposed options and answers and such.

Basically, the Dev (reasonably) figures that Jun is a sexbot. Ingame lore says sexbots ruined the birth rate because they were good at dommy mommy and not good at being just mommy. So Jun getting a working womb would be counter to most of the game's lore and plot.

If you really wanna hold out maybe it'll be some kind of end-game thing but I wouldn't put my money on it. This game is not an impreg game and likely never will be.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Pregnancy's been on the discord for a while now. They have some kind of suggestions box with commonly proposed options and answers and such.

Basically, the Dev (reasonably) figures that Jun is a sexbot. Ingame lore says sexbots ruined the birth rate because they were good at dommy mommy and not good at being just mommy. So Jun getting a working womb would be counter to most of the game's lore and plot.

If you really wanna hold out maybe it'll be some kind of end-game thing but I wouldn't put my money on it. This game is not an impreg game and likely never will be.
nah it's gotta be a purchasable body mod. and maybe it could connect to one of the pro bots plotlines? like you join the sus group that has you running errands via that one email, raise though the ranks (supposing you can). buy an artificial womb upgrade that was state of the art but only half way finished before the anti-bot laws got passed, and you have to fund it to finish it. or you are supposed to test the prototype with your bot as dictated by the pro bot group to prove your loyalty to the cause. assuming a rich as fuck investor finished the project on the DL.

Mcmanybucks

Jan 4, 2019
How do I continue the plot? I've gotten all body parts (new), spent a bunch of money in clothes, streamed, I think I got the true ending of the church, I've talked with BigDaddy, gone on several dates.. day 23.

Last edited:

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
just make her a cum converter and actual kid could be an end game thing with complicated system
for example: normally she converts your cum into materials, diamonds, mcguffins or i dunno crab rangoons
but after completing a complicated end game quest that requaies money patience and (insert more things here) you can have actual kid in your end game
this will satisfy pregnancy fetishists and give some end goal

4.60 star(s) 80 Votes