Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 82 Votes

Macza

Dec 7, 2023
How can i go outside with her? I got all the high quality limbs, full set of clothes, visited the shop many times, but i still cant go with her. Im on day 33 if it matters.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
How can i go outside with her? I got all the high quality limbs, full set of clothes, visited the shop many times, but i still cant go with her. Im on day 33 if it matters.
As in, do you not even have the option or you have the option but it says you can't proceed for some reason? If it's the former, it might need few more days of story

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
At that point, there's no reason to ban people. You'll do yourself no good to pay chat any attention at all, frankly.

ddtmm

Jun 5, 2020
do we have an ETA on the next update? sorry if that's beating a dead horse. I just want more and more of this, thanks for all the good stuff yall

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
jesus christ, you can completely break the economy with the stocks website lmao
Yeah, the ludonarrative structure of the story kinda breaks when you've few quadrillion dollars sitting in your bank and stonks and for some reason you just cannot pay taxes and purchase a nicer place to live with your robowaifu, it's not like stonks are an illegal source of making money?

/htg/anon

Aug 12, 2017
Yeah, the ludonarrative structure of the story kinda breaks when you've few quadrillion dollars sitting in your bank and stonks and for some reason you just cannot pay taxes and purchase a nicer place to live with your robowaifu, it's not like stonks are an illegal source of making money?
In this dystopian future everyone owes infinity-dollars to the IRS due to the massive overprinting of money in the 2020s-2040s (they never stopped doing this).

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah, the game's lore feels like someone got every hot political take they could out of /pol/ and /leftypol/, dropped anything that sounded too realistic, and then added in some extra dumbassery on top. Hyperinflation probably isn't just the IRS but ancient egyptian aliens working with nazbols to corrupt human society into building them giant obelisks again.

/htg/anon

Aug 12, 2017
Yeah, the game's lore feels like someone got every hot political take they could out of /pol/ and /leftypol/, dropped anything that sounded too realistic, and then added in some extra dumbassery on top. Hyperinflation probably isn't just the IRS but ancient egyptian aliens working with nazbols to corrupt human society into building them giant obelisks again.
I believe it.

4.50 star(s) 82 Votes