Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
For people interested in mods. Our has a couple of them now.
Some screenshots:
View attachment 1593394 View attachment 1593395 View attachment 1593396
template-im-in-0c6db91aec9c.jpg

Also, will there be added more feline,cat,Neko modification?
Like fur,tail, cat-like legs, feet, and arms, hands(paws) and cat eyes?

I can't think of many legs examples of what I mean,but Loona from Helluva Boss is the closes of what I have in mind,I think

Or even of different animals?
Like canines and Canidaes(for example foxes)?

Last edited:

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
View attachment 1612802

Also, will there be added more feline,cat,Neko modification?
Like fur,tail, cat-like legs, feet, and arms, hands(paws) and cat eyes?

I can't think of many legs examples of what I mean,but Loona from Helluva Boss is the closes of what I have in mind,I think

Or even of different animals?
Like canines and Canidaes(for example foxes)?
Next update will make it easier to make things like these, so perhaps.

Is truth that this game is inspired in Teeching Feelings? The game where you supose to take care of a little girl but only pedos play?
Yes it's one of the games that influenced this game.

Reactions: ViviX12

rick911

Jul 28, 2017
I just got follow-up scenes to a church ending for the first time. Unexpected, but I loved it. Does only the "good ending" have these?

I'm a simple man. I really enjoy this game in its current state. Really the only two things on my wishlist now are facial reactions besides blushing when Jun cums (the subtle details are amazing though) and unlocking riding if she has all limbs and you deprive her for too long.

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
I just got follow-up scenes to a church ending for the first time. Unexpected, but I loved it. Does only the "good ending" have these?

I'm a simple man. I really enjoy this game in its current state. Really the only two things on my wishlist now are facial reactions besides blushing when Jun cums (the subtle details are amazing though) and unlocking riding if she has all limbs and you deprive her for too long.
That's the only one with a special follow up, but there are 5 endings in general.

Reactions: rick911

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
was future will add blowjob?
And also, handjob/footjob (not into foot personally but some are). Thighjob. Public exposure. More lifelike limbs (already there?)
I am not far in, so don't know if any of this is possible yet, but based on the game's age, I'm surprised that there isn't even blowjob yet.

Reactions: AmaLikeBass

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Apart from other stuff I mentioned already...
in fact, the "bot" in this game is not a bot. A robot is an automated machine that resembles it's best form for a specific task.

But when a robot looks human, it is no longer a robot, but an android. Or, when female, a gynoid.

Calling the girlbot here a "bot" is actually wrong.

Also, "stripped" panties are in fact "striped" (one p).

Last edited:

rick911

Jul 28, 2017
That's the only one with a special follow up, but there are 5 endings in general.
Well done, anyway. It was a great little touch. It's these details that have most of us pumped for this game.
Hopefully the other endings can get something too in the future. It's always fun to see our choices pay off later.

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes