Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
I logged in looking for this, thank you so much

I am loving the game, but the grind just didn't sit right with me
You could watch youtube in the meantime XD
All I did was take meds to last longer, set the automatic fucking to max speed, turn off sound and do something else,like watching youtube.
Then all you need to do is to sometimes check if the penis got flaccid/soft and then turn off the stream

• Wow
Reactions: Stat

Stat

Oct 4, 2017
You could watch youtube in the meantime XD
All I did was take meds to last longer, set the automatic fucking to max speed, turn off sound and do something else,like watching youtube.
Then all you need to do is to sometimes check if the penis got flaccid/soft and then turn off the stream
Wow, might actually try that! I wanted to avoid any cheats as they might make things so fast that I may miss out on some interactions, and they're too good to miss on

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
Wow, might actually try that! I wanted to avoid any cheats as they might make things so fast that I may miss out on some interactions, and they're too good to miss on
This way you are not really cheating because everything works like it was supposed to but just in the background

As for interactions
I don't remember there being many interactions while fucking, streaming
If I remember correctly
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for other interactions, when you get information to visit something or someone better do it before the long stream or you could miss it.I think that dev wrote somewhere about the possibility of missing the church by doing something else,etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stat

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
Well done, anyway. It was a great little touch. It's these details that have most of us pumped for this game.
Hopefully the other endings can get something too in the future. It's always fun to see our choices pay off later.
It's nice although it's a lot of work most people won't ever see. We try to put a couple of things like that in every update.

And also, handjob/footjob (not into foot personally but some are). Thighjob. Public exposure. More lifelike limbs (already there?)
I am not far in, so don't know if any of this is possible yet, but based on the game's age, I'm surprised that there isn't even blowjob yet.
More scenes are indeed our goal. Main goal of the next update is allowing bot to go outside. That opens up a lot of possibilities. Last updates weren't focused on sex scenes and I know game needs more of those.

hey man, just want to say that I love your game and I cant wait to see more

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wish you the best!
Thanks for the fanart! If you want some promotion feel free to post it on your twitter and mention our (or something like that not sure how twitter works) We will retweet it.

Asakura15

Feb 18, 2019
It's nice although it's a lot of work most people won't ever see. We try to put a couple of things like that in every update.

More scenes are indeed our goal. Main goal of the next update is allowing bot to go outside. That opens up a lot of possibilities. Last updates weren't focused on sex scenes and I know game needs more of those.

Thanks for the fanart! If you want some promotion feel free to post it on your twitter and mention our (or something like that not sure how twitter works) We will retweet it.
please add system upgrade for enchanched boobs

evilstealer

May 13, 2017
Nice step to allow new content creation by players. Wonder how twisted the player base imagination is in the end. :D
Speaking of the devil, the changelog mentions creation of consumables as well. Is there any kind of a database or a wiki for the players to know what is accessible to modify and how? For example a maid mod features a purchasable container with multiple items. Might be wrong, but i don't think it appears in templates you can export from the game.

Also is there a template for the original body shape to create clothes? Understandable, that bras can affect the shape, but if you are trying to make something revealing with existing mechanics, you will quickly find out how big the difference is between the naked body and exportable bras. :) Also it seems that clothed and unclothed breasts are different entities, so you can't create transparent items right now like with the panties.

Another thing is streaming itself. It is the main playground to dress and do stuff with your bot, but on the other hand it is required to obtain money. As with real streaming it is no more fun and games once it becomes your job. You have to stream and do it frequently. Furthermore you often use boosters to increase the time and effectiveness of your streams.
Haven't noticed if changing speed or reacting to chat besides moderation can increase your stream's performance. But when you get a handful of viewers moderating chat becomes nearly impossible, so there is nothing left to do if you want to progress the plot, besides to unzip, set the speed and then alt-tab for half an hour, until the protagonist finishes drilling the bot. Rest. Repeat.
Afterwards the only interesting puzzle that was left is to figure out how to pleasure the bot. And that happened after accidental "hearts irises" reaction somewhere in the middle of the game. Info was scarce and this puzzle was captivating, to be honest. These little details are just great.
After that there is nothing that you as a player can control. No way to boost viewers or perform better.

Sorry, if game plan already includes this aspect.
Usually to succeed you are either a pro player that captivates audience with skill, or an entertainer and performer yourself.
Just got two thoughts so far: Interacting with the audience, receiving feedback, following their leads and taking requests. Maybe even talking to them. Or interacting with the bot herself by taking subtle requests from her to follow the selected fetish right now. Like being more gentle with the foreplay and ramp up the passion, who knows, maybe she will realize that streams aren't so bad after all... :) Or being harsh and full scale master-bdsm style.
Latter gives an opportunity for different playstyles that you actually have to develop with buying proper items, toys, boosters. Having proper dialogues with the bot to progress a somewhat "tech-tree" or whatever is your vision of the game.
Even rogue-like style with random generated mood for the bot, that consists from preferable foreplays, actions and finishers that are taken from the unlocked dialogue-items pool, that ends up solving this mood-puzzle on stream.

Apology for the long read, just really enjoying this project.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Another thing is streaming itself. It is the main playground to dress and do stuff with your bot, but on the other hand it is required to obtain money. As with real streaming it is no more fun and games once it becomes your job. You have to stream and do it frequently. Furthermore you often use boosters to increase the time and effectiveness of your streams.
Haven't noticed if changing speed or reacting to chat besides moderation can increase your stream's performance. But when you get a handful of viewers moderating chat becomes nearly impossible, so there is nothing left to do if you want to progress the plot, besides to unzip, set the speed and then alt-tab for half an hour, until the protagonist finishes drilling the bot. Rest. Repeat.
or you can just get rich doing stocks/gambling and stream just when you wanna have fun with the bot :p

evilstealer

May 13, 2017
or you can just get rich doing stocks/gambling and stream just when you wanna have fun with the bot :p
Or analyze the game values during the stream session and change the subs value to 8k. Twice as many subs than followers was odd to watch, but yeah i was bored.

Anyway this reminds me of an old joke about the Witcher game. When older brother noticed how younger brother started to "secretly" load his saves to play. After some days older brother became curious what was his lil bro doing for so long while hijacking his saves. Apparently lil fella was spending hours playing dice poker and then spending money on hookers in a tavern. All this while the Vast World with its quests, stories and glory was patiently waiting for a hero to arrive.

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes