Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
There is no such name/second name as Nigevchenko. Unless its, by some miracle, supposed to be Shevchenko. Because thats what google have returned me after I search for this word in it.
new.png

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
and for me once that happens if I quit out and then try to restart the game I get core dump faults until I restart the computer
That sounds like a whole other problem, I get the the invisible cursor bug, but I've never had the game have a core dump on me.

Apr 9, 2019
That sounds like a whole other problem, I get the the invisible cursor bug, but I've never had the game have a core dump on me.
It probably is. I was just using the poor "causality = causation," when in reality causality causation. Either way, I can't play this game, it's not the end of the world though, plenty of other interesting games on here.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
and how can i fix my mental health bar
i dont know how
Take walks in the city menu. And talk to your robot girlfriend. (occasionally events will also fix the mental health bar.

(and to the guy who just said 'use the search function' - in the time you spent to type that message in, and add a picture for the search function - you could have just typed the answer out.... )

Last edited:

IcedQuinn

Feb 17, 2020
Take walks in the city menu. And talk to your robot girlfriend. (occasionally events will also fix the mental health bar.

(and to the guy who just said 'use the search function' - in the time you spent to type that message in, and add a picture for the search function - you could have just typed the answer out.... )
they also show up for people who are using the search function. there used to be an old internet game of looking up your obscure problem and when you find someone with the exact same issue .. the only reply is just someone saying to use search.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
they also show up for people who are using the search function. there used to be an old internet game of looking up your obscure problem and when you find someone with the exact same issue .. the only reply is just someone saying to use search.
except the question has been answered multiple times before, even by the dev

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
except the question has been answered multiple times before, even by the dev
The problem with your way of doing things is what it turns into - threads full of hundreds of people asking a question, and then only getting "search for the answer yourself" repeatedly, which breaks the search function because when someone searches for an answer, instead they get sometimes hundreds of pages of posts telling people to search for the answer. (I have done this, it sucks.)

It's much better just to put the answer in to prevent pages upon pages of utterly useless 'look for yourself' responses which clog up the search function with junk.

The best solution would be someone making a FAQ and putting it at the start of each thread. But that rarely happens. - I would be happy to add to faqs myself. But I don't have permission to edit posts. So here we are.

Reactions: pat0513 and Grora

Shitler1071

Sep 12, 2020
On the computer in your room, go to the web page address bar and type in
iamacheater

then push the button to give yourself piles of money.

(the owner of this thread should really make a faq in the first post with this sort of info.....)
How about walkthrough/guide?

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
dude there is NOT ENOUGH CONTENT TO WARRENT A GUIDE. If you really need a guide for this much content.... no guide can really help you honestly
I think you misunderstand the point of a FAQ - The entire reason for one of those, is to answer the questions that people ask frequently, so you don't have to re-type the same things. ANY game could have a faq - heck even a simple game of checkers could have a faq. (and it does, why do you think they put the rules of the game on the box? - because people ask questions! - and many of those questions are the same questions other people have.)

4.50 star(s) 84 Votes