Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 84 Votes

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
I think you misunderstand the point of a FAQ - The entire reason for one of those, is to answer the questions that people ask frequently, so you don't have to re-type the same things. ANY game could have a faq - heck even a simple game of checkers could have a faq. (and it does, why do you think they put the rules of the game on the box? - because people ask questions! - and many of those questions are the same questions other people have.)
the guy asked for a guide, not a faq, there is a big difference

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
the modding aspect of this game looks really interesting but the lack of documentation kinda brings it down, specially for mods that want to go beyond being just new outfits.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Found this via a recommended thread, must say, I like what I've seen so far.

and hey!
stonks.jpg
Nice!
Upgradable Bot? Excellent! Clothing options? Great! Cat Ears? SOLD!
Dystopian setting? cool!
This game is ticking a hell of a lot of tickboxes :D

• Wow
Reactions: Netox

Fipsi

Aug 1, 2017
Love these kinda games, it's got a cozy feeling, I like the script and the patting reminds me of a certain other game. Been following for a few months and am excited to see where this goes

liwic

Dec 22, 2021
It looks like it has the possibility to be interesting, but is completely unplayable once the cursor disappears, and for me once that happens if I quit out and then try to restart the game I get core dump faults until I restart the computer, so... I guess I'll be giving this game a pass(probably forever). Unfortunate.
Running the Windows version of the game through WINE/PlayOnLinux is how I got around the disappearing cursor issue.

Waweri

Nov 29, 2018
I went to bed at 6am. That's how you know its a 10/10 game. God damn I was a little turned off by the synopsis but after actually playing with it; I was super surprised about the writing and I've recommended it to other robot lovers. I'm going to be following this.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Man if there was a range of breast addons from flat to gigantic, that would be a BE enthusiast's dream come true!
This would be nice. I understand though if they don't do that, because it would require re-working all the clothes.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
hot diggedy dang, while making a list of endings (currently at 4 of 8 so far) got Bang.ic stocks at $1 each, on day 5, bought up 4000 of em :p (have slapped that as a seperate save for the future)

Endings found so far :
Sell the bot
don't pay rent
Don't eat
Go crazy (eat dispenser bread, work all the time)
Throw out bot parts (without BigDaddyHurt)

also tried to overdose on endurace+ ... but dude must have some hellish tolerance, as he's still alive. also trying to be nasty to the bot to see where that leads

Last edited:
Reactions: Shatteredstar

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
also tried to overdose on endurace+ ... but dude must have some hellish tolerance, as he's still alive. also trying to be nasty to the bot to see where that leads
i know there is 1 ending if you are mean to the bot, but i'm not sure if it always happens. it has to do with when you get too popular on the sex streaming site. I don't want to spoil it for you, so I won't tell you what happens there.

I didn't get that ending because I am nice to the bot. (usually i take the mean routes, but when it comes to sexbots, I can't help but treat them like I would in real life if they existed. As in, lots of sex, and treating them nicely, but still lots of sex. - the sexbot appears to really enjoy this sort of treatment..... who would have guessed? - Demons are sexbot fans I guess. Probably because they are the only ones who can handle our libido.... )

- hint, if you don't want that ending, never turn down the sexbot if she asks for sex - and always help her with things if she asks for your help.

Last edited:

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
hot diggedy dang, while making a list of endings (currently at 4 of 8 so far) got Bang.ic stocks at $1 each, on day 5, bought up 4000 of em :p (have slapped that as a seperate save for the future)

Endings found so far :
Sell the bot
don't pay rent
Don't eat

There's also the 'crazy streamer' ending, the 'FBI!' ending, 'Hobo'ed' ending.
Crazy Streamer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
FBI:
Hobo:

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
Man if there was a range of breast addons from flat to gigantic, that would be a BE enthusiast's dream come true!
This would be nice. I understand though if they don't do that, because it would require re-working all the clothes.
Small changes to boob size wouldn't be that hard and we might add it, but extremes massive and super flat honkers would be quite hard to make work nicely with clothes.

tried to overdose on endurace+ ... but dude must have some hellish tolerance, as he's still alive. also trying to be nasty to the bot to see where that leads
This part is sadly a bug. It's supposed to kill you when your "health" reaches 0, which 2 endurance+ at once would do, but I changed some things in the code before the release and health recovering over time was before check for 0 health, causing it to be tiny bit above 0. Fixed it for the next update though

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Small changes to boob size wouldn't be that hard and we might add it, but extremes massive and super flat honkers would be quite hard to make work nicely with clothes.

This part is sadly a bug. It's supposed to kill you when your "health" reaches 0, which 2 endurance+ at once would do, but I changed some things in the code before the release and health recovering over time was before check for 0 health, causing it to be tiny bit above 0. Fixed it for the next update though
Ah cool, that explains why.
out of curiosity, on average, roughly how long between updates do you aim for?
also, like the idea of being able to change breast size, after all, the whole point of a robo-waifu is that they can be whatever shape/colour you want.

Reactions: Shatteredstar

Waweri

Nov 29, 2018

Endings found so far :
Sell the bot
don't pay rent
Don't eat

You are doing gods work given that I've only been able to get 2 of the church endings and none of the story endings.

PS: I would love to see chat expanded. Its one of the more interesting entities; perhaps adding moderators or a sub section on the cocktwitch webpage?

Last edited:

bunny931

Feb 14, 2019
I imagine this has already been mentioned but, time seems to pass during events (like the tutorial, and others where you get text at the bottom of the window) while at the computer, and since outside of the computer time is frozen I can only assume this is not intended.

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
I imagine this has already been mentioned but, time seems to pass during events (like the tutorial, and others where you get text at the bottom of the window) while at the computer, and since outside of the computer time is frozen I can only assume this is not intended.
Yup. We found this bug recently and it has been fixed.

Reactions: ViviX12 and Torsang

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
That robot girl is god damn adorable.
You have no right making a fictionnal character being so freaking cute when she gets headpats.

Please continue with this adorableness.

4.50 star(s) 84 Votes