Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Hijacking this. Every time I revisit the church the PriestBot crashes. I picked the other option and he still crashes. I started a new save and boom, he still crashes.
On your first visit to the church the Popebot is GUARANTEED to crash after you asked about the new pope and he tried to connect to internet because Vatican sent a virus on the update. That's how you know you entered the Church storyline.

Visit him the next day to find the nun-wannabe and proceed to fixing him.

Grim October

Oct 11, 2019
On your first visit to the church the Popebot is GUARANTEED to crash after you asked about the new pope and he tried to connect to internet because Vatican sent a virus on the update. That's how you know you entered the Church storyline.

Visit him the next day to find the nun-wannabe and proceed to fixing him.
Now I'm even more confused. The church gets locked out after the priest crashes. I can't even visit the church again afterwards. Immediately after he crashes I get the 'Oblivious Ending', 5 out of 5.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Now I'm even more confused. The church gets locked out after the priest crashes. I can't even visit the church again afterwards. Immediately after he crashes I get the 'Oblivious Ending', 5 out of 5.
What choices did you pick? Out of my 4 playthrough I've never gotten this issue.
Lemme try starting a new game...

RheaRhe

Sep 27, 2019
Use the medicine SempillX and then use Endurance+ two times or more.
Walk around and check your ball's fullness on the TV, it will happen if you hit 20+ times can cum.
When i did this all he said was my body hurts and im tired and then rolls credits. also is this the ending with the to much cum hint? cause thats what im trying to get rn

Wiser Guy

Jul 22, 2021
When i did this all he said was my body hurts and im tired and then rolls credits. also is this the ending with the to much cum hint? cause thats what im trying to get rn
That was the bad health ending, the "Too much cum" ending is clear on what happens.

In my experience, I got over "40 times can cum" before I got that ending.

EDIT: I decided to do some digging around with cheat engine and the save file. There's a value called "_remainingCum" which needs to reach 1,000 (about 62 times can cum) to first trigger a warning cutscene, and reach it again to get that ending.

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2017
Currently wondering if there's a consistent way to achieve ahegao. Only way ive gotten the bot to do it is on accident like twice. Ive just started taking her outside if thats a necessary point for reference.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Currently wondering if there's a consistent way to achieve ahegao. Only way ive gotten the bot to do it is on accident like twice. Ive just started taking her outside if thats a necessary point for reference.
Look at your bot's face before fucking. If she's blushing from ear to ear, you'll see her ahegao face.
To do this, don't fuck her few days straight, and 'tease' her before inserting. Sadly, if she climaxes the next climax won't be an ahegao.

REMBO7447

Sep 25, 2019
this would make it possible to improve the robot, for example, to buy a voice, part of the genitals and the like, new poses, new items, sex machines and toys, the ability to buy other robots, I hope they will improve this game there is potential here(y)(y)(y)

N-03

Mar 17, 2020
I haven't finished the game yet and don't know if I've advanced a lot in the story, however I already love it and I'm afraid to finish it, I really like the concept of being able to take care of our little robot so much cute. the fact of being able to touch her caress her head I love it!!!! I even think that I will support the creator. if you know of other games similar to we could take care of our little waifu I'm interested.

Mar 10, 2018
This game has so much potential and so far is very well done.
More hand interactions and detail on mouth interactions would be welcome, but beggars cant be choosers :d

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
how get bot outside ? i done arm/leg bot standing... what i need ?
Buy a lot of clothes until the clerk commented that your 'girlfriend' could be reselling the clothes on E-bay, and wanted to see her. Visit the clerk the next day to get the second part of the dialogue where she urges you to bring the bot.

Talk to the bot until you got the dialogue option about going out.

Buy the Hightech Hypercamo skin and equip it, along with ALL clothings available (bra, panties, shirt, skirt, leggings, shoes) except accessories.

Then go out.

Reactions: KhaiFirst
4.50 star(s) 84 Votes