Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Singleminded

Aug 24, 2017
What are the church endings? I got the not good enough one... but I did not feel like I ever made any significant decisions.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
What are the church endings? I got the not good enough one... but I did not feel like I ever made any significant decisions.
Ending 1 (worst): do not agree to repair Popebot.
Ending 2 (bad): do not tell them you have the sourcecode.
Ending 3 (not good enough): tell popebot to go to Vatican.
Ending 4 (true ending): let Popebot decide his own fate.
Ending 5 (best ending): ???

how do you go outside with the bot ?
You need buy at least 10k items from the clothing shop, and to equip the bot with all limbs, High Tech Hypercamo skin, and all clothing items.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I like the idea behind the pixel glasses, but are they supposed to make text unreadable opposed to just pixelated? It would be nice if you could still be able to read. Not sure if resolution might be the issue, mine is 1920x1080 but the default one when I first started the game was higher than that.

Tarvod

Jan 21, 2021
Play further, interact with bot, take a walk, etc... you literally are right at start of game, things rapidly open up once you start passing time. shopping for food will open up once your hunger bar gets low for first time.
AFAIK you need to stream and sleep at least once before you get the 'I'm hungry' message, which enables going to shop or get bread from food dispenser.

Same thing with going to part-time work needs you to receive the severance mail.
I've done all of that. The screenshot was from earlier in the game, but I've played up until day 4.
I've slept and streamed multiple times, plus interacted with everything I can click in the game, still nothing.

kri1927

Sep 7, 2017
Why is the file only 122 mb? I remember the game being bigger... is it compressed? will the quality get down??

May 25, 2022
.... who wanted more landlord?

If this goes NTR I'm blaming you people.
Everyone will think about the landlord fucking the robot but actually he is going to FUCK you with matting press in front of your robot waifu! :KEK:
After playing the update and hearing the landlord suggesting giving him a turn with the sex-bot, this is not longer funny... I mean, is still kinda funny, just not that much.

4.50 star(s) 84 Votes