Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
AFAIK you need to stream and sleep at least once before you get the 'I'm hungry' message, which enables going to shop or get bread from food dispenser.

Same thing with going to part-time work needs you to receive the severance mail.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
There is no option to buy food when I go outside, just walk around or go home
Play further, interact with bot, take a walk, etc... you literally are right at start of game, things rapidly open up once you start passing time. shopping for food will open up once your hunger bar gets low for first time.

evilstealer

May 13, 2017
Wonder if some of the choices like "Teasing her" took an effect (even though i chose the polite route overall, still doubt it), or did the author change the general direction, but 22 game days in still no intruders and the bot starts to act like a Tsundere. Also taking control more and more. Understandable, since she is top notch AI, but still. Don't know if it is for the good, even taking in consideration that this is a dystopian setting, previous patches left some warm feelings from "against all odds and illnesses" vibe. Maybe it is just me.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
For the 'event' with the clothing shopkeeper, do you need to deck her out in all new hypercamo parts minus the ears AND fully clothed (including thighs and gloves to hide the robotic parts), or just need the new super hypercamo skin? Still at RNG's mercy to get pair of new hypercamo arms...

Apr 6, 2020
PLEASE for the love of Claude... A MEGA link. I'm even willing to host it on my MEGA account if that's allowed....

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - WORKUPLOAD -

View attachment 1368439 View attachment 1368437 View attachment 1368438 View attachment 1047296 View attachment 1047297 View attachment 1047298 View attachment 1047299

evilstealer

May 13, 2017
Gameplay now depends on lots of grinding. Got lucky, prices on some stocks dropped to 1$, bought tens of thousands of them and then managed to cash out at 4.5m profit in a couple of days.
Then had to sleep days over to find proper body parts to start the "walking outside" arc. Then more than a week to get the proper clothes. After that no signs of anything changing at all for a week almost, until i decided to take a 24h marathon stream while doing something else IRL to set the angry streamer arc in motion.
Events might be timed to the days instead of subs, but anyway it took hrs of real time to progress.

Feb 17, 2018
At what day and time is the church unlocked? I remember that I missed it on my first playthrough, so I'd like to avoid doing it again.

RareRed

Oct 8, 2018
Gameplay now depends on lots of grinding. Got lucky, prices on some stocks dropped to 1$, bought tens of thousands of them and then managed to cash out at 4.5m profit in a couple of days.
Then had to sleep days over to find proper body parts to start the "walking outside" arc. Then more than a week to get the proper clothes. After that no signs of anything changing at all for a week almost, until i decided to take a 24h marathon stream while doing something else IRL to set the angry streamer arc in motion.
Events might be timed to the days instead of subs, but anyway it took hrs of real time to progress.
took me about 1 real life minute with cheat engine.

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Do I need to start a new save to see some of this new stuff?

I can't get custom clothing in the clothier, I can't seem to take her outside for walks, or find any new events or dialogues.

Also, is quality now just "used, new, near mint" etc? Nothing else?

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
Do I need to start a new save to see some of this new stuff?

I can't get custom clothing in the clothier, I can't seem to take her outside for walks, or find any new events or dialogues.

Also, is quality now just "used, new, near mint" etc? Nothing else?
Buy more clothes and go to clothier more.

4.50 star(s) 84 Votes