Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 84 Votes

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
Is there a guide on this game? I'm pretty confused on what to do apart from grinding money on the job and streaming and that's it.
Keep trying to talk to the bot everyday. You can also start finding points of interest during walks outside, iirc

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
You can talk to her? I havent gotten the option and im on the 3rd week
I spammed small talk for a long time, nothing happens, i cant even get any endings
Yes you can talk to her. I'm not sure if there's any other flags you need to check off first (wouldn't be surprised if there are). My daily routine was basically just checking and reading my emails daily, streaming almost daily, going to work sometimes, walking around in the mornings and evenings also sometimes, and then trying to talk to the robot at least once a day. After a while she starts responding to you.

Maybe someone else or the dev can shine a light on it, but all I've got for y'all is just "do everything". I wouldn't sit down trying to talk to the robot a million times in a day, but again, idk if it counts the number of times you've tried to talk to her in general or if it considers how many days you've tried to do it.

Reactions: Carloschacal2

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
Hello OP! Why the android version is on black screen then backs at home screen?
Android doesn't work.
Always black screen when started then crashes.
Playing on android takes you to home screen
Also crashing here on my side (android) bros
It's over
Game just doesn't start, tried everything
Hey, does anyone have problems with the android version? Like, i can start the Game and see the prologue, but when Gameplay starts It just crashes.
Hey dev, the android version was crashed right after i click the new game button.
But, i think my phone strong enough to play this game?
Rejoice for I have brought update 0.80.2 b. It fixes crashes on android!
Link in the main post.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gman131

Sep 20, 2017
Day 37 so far, want to know if I'm at the end of content so far? Can take her outside, done the church sidequest, took her outside a few times like to the clothier and on walks, had an event about buying a mask, had the rent increase, and had the crazy e-stalker girl/prostitute try to kill us, and then nothing else so far.

Ramblo

Aug 25, 2017
Can you please ask your artist to make the current nun's angry expression a bit more unhinged looking? 0.7s version's angry face made her look a bit less trustworthy, so it really felt for me like an actual choice on whether to trust with telling her about bot or not.

Reactions: dafirek
May 25, 2022
Seriously I'm still not able to get the option to talk about statistics, is almost day 140, fucking her and talking countless times and still, the option just won't appear, Someone knows what trigger this option?

Also, why the bot no longer say a comment after sex?, before she said; "I feel your cum inside", now she just say random dialogues as usual.

Plonk_

Oct 5, 2021
Seriously I'm still not able to get the option to talk about statistics, is almost day 140, fucking her and talking countless times and still, the option just won't appear, Someone knows what trigger this option?
Did you cum everywhere ? Cause it only became an option for me when i came on her like 5-6 times

Edit: Just checked I came inside her 88 times came inside her ass 14 times and on her 6 times. Dunno if this helps

Last edited:
May 25, 2022
Did you cum everywhere ? Cause it only became an option for me when i came on her like 5-6 times

Edit: Just checked I came inside her 88 times came inside her ass 14 times and on her 6 times. Dunno if this helps
Oh, I'm just buttfucking and bukkaking the robot without touching her pussy, that could explain everything.
Well, I will wait until gets updated for those who don't use her pussy or ass.

Neurosss

Mar 21, 2020
I eventually just kept buying out the stock of the clothing shop, eventually around day 26 it let me bring up the idea of taking the bot outside despite that coming up like on day 10 or 11? Just finished taking her to the clothing store, also the shopkeeper is definitely they should expand on idk I know the whole theme is about the bot but damn should make a game where she's the focus lol. Also, church literally isn't an option to go to, I guess I need to do it on a new file? IDK what I was supposed to do cause I just talked to the priestbot and after learning about his holiness Goku the Second he crashed and died so yeah pretty sure I'm locked off.
if you go back to the church at the wrong time, you get the oblivious ending and are locked out of the quest where the bot just dies, if you want to try again make sure to go back to the church between 17:00 - 20:59 and the you will get a different scene and the quest will continue.

reeeeee2323

Jan 15, 2019
I think I'm stuck, i got attacked by the crazy woman, and have no idea what to do next, is there a walkthrough or anything?

Also, is there a list of websites?

4.50 star(s) 84 Votes