Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 84 Votes

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
guys is there a church ending where you continue to stay in touch with nun ? i got true ending but i wanted to be sure that is the best ending for now

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
This game is good but it sure if confusing as heck on the progression part. Most of time it feels like there's RNG element on how the event get trigger.

May 25, 2022
This game is good but it sure if confusing as heck on the progression part. Most of time it feels like there's RNG element on how the event get trigger.
Yes, having multiple playthroughs and a lot of events get trigger early or way later, Idk, an information screen with how trigger events would be helpful, or some hints.

Reactions: Shadowknight502

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
If you choose the punish her option on the topic "maybe I should be nicer to her" where it says to reload a save game or stay in a doomed world what does that mean? Wrong choices lead to bricked saves? Are you able to be rude at all or does it ruin your save?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
If you choose the punish her option on the topic "maybe I should be nicer to her" where it says to reload a save game or stay in a doomed world what does that mean? Wrong choices lead to bricked saves? Are you able to be rude at all or does it ruin your save?
being mean leads to bad ends

bdjpl97

Aug 18, 2018
My only gripe with this game so far is there's no reaction from her during sex. Why have an orgasm meter on the bot if she doesn't react at all?

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
My only gripe with this game so far is there's no reaction from her during sex. Why have an orgasm meter on the bot if she doesn't react at all?
If you want her to react, kiss her in various places. Doing so will also boost viewer count.

Nixeras

Dec 4, 2017
Would definitely like to see more reaction from the bot during sex, her orgasm is only barely noticeable (eye and body twitches, vagina convulses) and I get that she's a sexbot but once a certain portion of the story is done she should be able to be more into it. Also I'd love to be able to buy modules for bust size or maybe having her generate lube when aroused.

It'd be neat to see more variety to the story too. Being nice to the sexbot should be a route, not the only possible route that doesn't end your game. Not a fan of the 'side story' system. Introducing characters only to send them away is kind of unfun, after all if that's all that's gonna happen why bother wasting time on them?

Lastly I understand we're supposed to be this struggling depressed person but it's relatively easy to (without cheats) build up a sizeable income just from stream gifts and subs alone, not to mention the money from the stock market or just straight up gambling. Would be nice to see us able to buy our way out of poverty, at least to a less dumpy part of the city.

Would be nice to do more groping besides headpats/kisses while she's standing there. And also maybe allowing for MC and bot to engage in some less than vanilla sexytimes.

Edit: Oh and for the LOVE OF GOD PLEASE SORT INVENTORY BY TYPE, AND LET US SEE IF WE OWN A PREMADE COLOR OF SOMETHING ALREADY

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 84 Votes