Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 84 Votes

JansenX

Apr 26, 2017
Does anyone know if this game is still in developement? Last Patreon and Subscribestar activity was in June 25th.
They usually made regular posts. :unsure:

Game has too much potential to be lost to the nether.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Does anyone know if this game is still in developement? Last Patreon and Subscribestar activity was in June 25th.

Try the .

ciderapple

May 29, 2017

The developer has said updates will arrive roughly every 3 months. So there should be one coming up here soon.

Reactions: JansenX

Emit Revid

Nov 23, 2019
Tried it for 2 hours and I really like the game a lot. Like, it ticks all the boxes I look for in a Hentai game that I'm considering subbing to the Patreon. Please don't rugpull us, devs.

fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
The game is a nice idea but the developer seems to hate players that just want to see the story and not play ridiculous grind to increase an internal stat that is just blocking any progress.

There is no hint on the internal stat of Jun so you may try and try. Grind for affection but how do I see whether I progress or get even worse?

There is a limited number of saves and no way to find and copy them for more Saves. You can save to a file but this will not load again. Fair it is giving a warning to overwrite everthing but then just does nothing.

So I give up for the moment, maybe someone creates a real guide besides the very sparse hints on the discord.

yxdreamsxy

Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Does anyone have a different link to download the game. Somehow, I can't open any link son OPs for Win version.
Edit: nevermind, those links work fine. My internet must be fucking with me LOL.

Reactions: maunis

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
The game is a nice idea but the developer seems to hate players that just want to see the story and not play ridiculous grind to increase an internal stat that is just blocking any progress.

There is no hint on the internal stat of Jun so you may try and try. Grind for affection but how do I see whether I progress or get even worse?

There is a limited number of saves and no way to find and copy them for more Saves. You can save to a file but this will not load again. Fair it is giving a warning to overwrite everthing but then just does nothing.

So I give up for the moment, maybe someone creates a real guide besides the very sparse hints on the discord.
I think you misunderstood the way "To file" works. It writes all the saves to a file. You can then load them all. That's why it's giving you a warning about overriding.

If it comes to game's progression we are doing our best, but the game as a lot of moving parts. Some people find it too easy some too hard.

May 25, 2022
If it comes to game's progression we are doing our best, but the game as a lot of moving parts. Some people find it too easy some too hard.
Yup, for me is very easy but some events are very hard to trigger, I was never able to see the sex stats and I have a ridiculous amount of time playing for an eroge (20hrs).

I asked before but didn't get any answer, Could you add a hymen and virginity to the bot?, even sex dolls now days have. Also, if you added more dialogues that change with actions perform before and after, that would be really fun :)

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Yup, for me is very easy but some events are very hard to trigger, I was never able to see the sex stats and I have a ridiculous amount of time playing for an eroge (20hrs).

I asked before but didn't get any answer, Could you add a hymen and virginity to the bot?, even sex dolls now days have. Also, if you added more dialogues that change with actions perform before and after, that would be really fun :)
More than that, id say the bot needs more feedback to the player, unless you left her unsexed for a couple of days and she does the ahegao, she doesnt really tell you much about if shes feeling it or not.

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020

Could be interesting. Regenerative hymen module :unsure:

More than that, id say the bot needs more feedback to the player, unless you left her unsexed for a couple of days and she does the ahegao, she doesnt really tell you much about if shes feeling it or not.
We plan on adding more of that.

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
Would be good if you can change her behavior towards you to something like sisterly just saying would give me more pleasure
khm more pleasure for everyone, Adding foot jobs would be good to with those lovely socks, More options to gain money on the pc if someone doesn't want to etch with her from the start for money, I really like your game honestly.

fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
"I think you misunderstood the way "To file" works. It writes all the saves to a file. You can then load them all. That's why it's giving you a warning about overriding."

Thanks very much, didnt get that this is how it works. Its basically a good idea but I havent seen that in any other game before.

Currently I am stuck on buying the skirt, if that is pure luck then it is really very low chances as I spammed the shop multiple times without any success. Similar for the one bad end with 70 days to wait and just spam sleep and eat.

Maybe some players like to play for hours without progress, I would prefer some abbreviation to progress.

4.50 star(s) 84 Votes