Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
Is there a way to sort or organize clothes? Maybe alphabetically/by color? I keep buying duplicates to try and unlock more stuff and all I can do is scroll around and delete one by one, not to mention finding what I want is about remembering the order I got it in.
You can grab and drop items. It will stay in the order you leave it in.

Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019
You can grab and drop items. It will stay in the order you leave it in.
Yeah I have a couple hundred items at least, I can't do that for all of them and then do it again every time I get something new so it's properly sorted. Guess I'll have to deal with it.

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
Yeah I have a couple hundred items at least, I can't do that for all of them and then do it again every time I get something new so it's properly sorted. Guess I'll have to deal with it.
New item appears at the bottom of the list now. Guess it'd be more intuitive if it appeared at the top instead. Just changed that.

Screen 637980112006247621.png
Screen 637980110733752490.png
Also little something that should help. Sorting button.

Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019
Well that's just perfect then.
It may be worth looking into clothes down the line to see if it's really necessary to keep it as is, where buying many exact copies of the same item is necessary to clear inventory/improve relations with bot/unlock new stuff, but if the sort button works then it's a low-priority issue at most. Definitely nothing worth throwing development on new content off for.

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
Hello, there is such a question, is it possible to change the font in the game itself? I need this because of the problems of the auto-translator in my native language because of the font in the game itself.
Not without hacking into the game. If you wait for next update your language might be included. Even if not fully translated I will do my best to make all fonts work properly.

Reactions: ega127 and D4n0w4r

Neurosss

Mar 21, 2020
Does the discord server get more info about current progress than patreon?
No, announcements get posted when new release is out and there is bug reporting there too but that is about it for official stuff for the game, I joined the dicord for the mods though there are some pretty cool clothing mods availible already

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Havnet touch the game but like
How I miss these??
I been neeeeded Cyberpunk juice and hopefully dis will satisfy my thrist IF gameplay is reasonable fun and fit the story along with it
Let see if it worth that 5 Stars

Jan 31, 2022
Frick mode really needs a "Hide comments by default" mode cause they are the worst part about the game. TBH I'm pretty surprised you added in such a toxic set of things to your game.

Waweri

Nov 29, 2018
I usually just ignore them. I don't even know if deleting or trying to moderate them does anything.

Jul 15, 2019
Frick mode really needs a "Hide comments by default" mode cause they are the worst part about the game. TBH I'm pretty surprised you added in such a toxic set of things to your game.
it's funny and you can hide it with a single button. not one of those comments is actually meaningful or targeted towards you. that's enough reasons for it to be left as is

Jan 31, 2022
it's funny and you can hide it with a single button. not one of those comments is actually meaningful or targeted towards you. that's enough reasons for it to be left as is
I don't think it's funny at all, it actually kills the scene for me. I can't ignore it due to how my brain works and I always click the button anyway, so I figured i'd mention that i'd like an auto hide for it. I probably could have worded it better but i'm still surprised they decided to make it so toxic.

4.50 star(s) 84 Votes