Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 87 Votes

Ryuji

Jul 18, 2017
Does the condition of the parts change anything? And I would also like to know if there is a way to dispose of the parts that you bought because the last time I played, you could not, and that was really annoying.

Neurosss

Mar 21, 2020
Hello, Is there any discord or page with a mods for the game?
if you go to the first page and look for a post from Incontinent Cell (the dev) there is a discord link at the bottom any of his posts, its small and at the bottom and its in blue.

Neurosss

Mar 21, 2020
Does the condition of the parts change anything? And I would also like to know if there is a way to dispose of the parts that you bought because the last time I played, you could not, and that was really annoying.
higher value parts and clothes give a boost to stream numbers I believe, and you can throw parts in the bin but its tied to a bad ending, no way to safely discard parts yet.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
higher value parts and clothes give a boost to stream numbers I believe, and you can throw parts in the bin but its tied to a bad ending, no way to safely discard parts yet.
BigDaddyHurt

If you don't know, I'm not saying anything else, but a quick search will help.

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
In addition to what the other guy that replied to you said, I believe we're supposed to [at some point] see visual differences between part qualities, with lower qualities looking more beat up and shit or something.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Trying to play the Linux version and for some reason, the game keeps resizing the screen to 4096x2304 resolution by default. Deleting the prefs file doesn't seem to help. I ended up having to play around with screen settings (I have a second display connected) and basically set the screens up as if they were stacked on top of each other, then drag the window around until I found the Options button and adjusted the screen resolution to a more sane setting.

Neurosss

Mar 21, 2020
Does seggs off stream serve any gameplay purpose?
yes but actually no, there are benifits to banging the bot but you get those if you do it on stream as well, I was going to do a no streaming run but your very first sex scene is a forced stream and a little later in the game when she becomes active she still had the convo where she whispers about prefering it being just the 2 of you even though I only streamed that one time whilst she was still inactive, so its more of a no than a yes.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Would you guys recommend starting a new save for this update?
IC added a new story expansion about the church bad ending, so if you don't know how to edit your save to revert your flag it's better to get a new game.

Does seggs off stream serve any gameplay purpose?
Not really. The robot said something about 'not streaming your sex acts' but AFAIK it doesn't change anything.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
no way to safely discard parts yet.
BigDaddyHurt

If you don't know, I'm not saying anything else, but a quick Search will help.
I know who BigDaddyHurt is but not sure how it relates to my message?
A HINT.jpg

*Edit* I'll just spell it out as I felt mean after the above :
1)Throw out a part
2)BigDaddyHurt when asked to remember
3)Frick the bot while Streaming
4)BigDaddyHurt will post a chat message saying to meet at 02:00 AM
5)Take a walk outside at 02:00 AM
6)You can now safely dispose of bot parts at will.

Last edited:

Neurosss

Mar 21, 2020
View attachment 2098897

*Edit* I'll just spell it out as I felt mean after the above :
1)Throw out a part
2)BigDaddyHurt when asked to remember
3)Frick the bot while Streaming
4)BigDaddyHurt will post a chat message saying to meet at 02:00 AM
5)Take a walk outside at 02:00 AM
6)You can now safely dispose of bot parts at will.
ohh mad, I thought I found pretty much everything in this current build, but this is a scene I missed, thank you dude.

4.50 star(s) 87 Votes