Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 84 Votes

DommySalami

Feb 14, 2022
The heart eyes are extremely hard to get, and its hard to jerkoff while im moving my right hand up and down. Can you buff this and make it easier or is there some kind of mod for it i can download?

Neurosss

Mar 21, 2020
The heart eyes are extremely hard to get, and its hard to jerkoff while im moving my right hand up and down. Can you buff this and make it easier or is there some kind of mod for it i can download?
the heart eyes are easy to get, all you need to do is move your mouse faster, its not the most comfortable thing but just move the mouse faster can be small motions but just rapidly move it nothing hard about getting the heart eyes, I do agree it could be toned down a little though.

there is also a auto mode with 3 different speeds that you can switch to for hands free gaming but the auto mode will never get the heart eyes from her.

Reactions: DommySalami

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
learn to use your left hand on the mouse :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul
Dec 30, 2021
the heart eyes are easy to get, all you need to do is move your mouse faster, its not the most comfortable thing but just move the mouse faster can be small motions but just rapidly move it nothing hard about getting the heart eyes, I do agree it could be toned down a little though.

there is also a auto mode with 3 different speeds that you can switch to for hands free gaming but the auto mode will never get the heart eyes from her.
if you raise your mouse dpi it becomes way easier

4.50 star(s) 84 Votes