Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 84 Votes

lTheNameless

Aug 5, 2020
I see you added Blowjob.
I thought that we would need to upgrade her parts (RAM and others) to get new "programs" installed and extra functionalities since in the beginning it said that many things are missing or bad

mr__person__

Jan 18, 2020
So I got heart eyes once while fricking by drilling the bot's ass, but couldn't get them again mid-frick. Is that supposed to be the case? I also thought you were supposed to be able to get them from headpatting, but I can't seem to with 25,000 dpi. Petting side-to-side, front-to-back, small quick motions or covering the entire head, nothing seems to work.

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
Incontinent Cell new version is great. It was forth of waiting for it.

But Polish translation has many errors like spelling words or some strange sentences.
Sometimes Anon speaks with female pronoun or Jun (and other female NPC) speaks with male pronoun.
There is also some problems with dialogue boxes (person name is added in the line with text dialogue).
And there are some lines or words (like "you") not translated (but it can be because how Incontinent Cell programmed the dialogues).

If you want I could check and correct the translation (I will have some time 2weeks from now). My English -> Polish is much better than Polish -> English. :rolleyes:

Also I have a question -> Is there way to easy installing mods on Android and exporting saves PC<->Android?

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
Incontinent Cell new version is great. It was forth of waiting for it.

But Polish translation has many errors like spelling words or some strange sentences.
Sometimes Anon speaks with female pronoun or Jun (and other female NPC) speaks with male pronoun.
There is also some problems with dialogue boxes (person name is added in the line with text dialogue).
And there are some lines or words (like "you") not translated (but it can be because how Incontinent Cell programmed the dialogues).

If you want I could check and correct the translation (I will have some time 2weeks from now). My English -> Polish is much better than Polish -> English. :rolleyes:

Also I have a question -> Is there way to easy installing mods on Android and exporting saves PC<->Android?
Translations were done by volunteers, so they will have mistakes. Although I'd assume they will stil be better than English if you don't know English.

KagekoInko

Apr 8, 2020
i cant seem to " go back " in options, when i open the computer i cant turn it off,
i also cant get out of the equip interface, cause i think the lower right of the screen of the game is not working?
idk if its a bug or a problem on my end..

update: running the game in full screen seems to have solved the problem, maybe its just the low display(1280 x720) that has this
kinda problem

Last edited:
May 20, 2019
A long time ago, when I first play this game. Kiryu Coco is the topic online because we the Chinese are cunts.
So I name the bot Coco, and give her orange hair because a race traitor, I am.

Later next year, when the game got updated, I shift my attention to Nicole Watterson (aka Gumball's mom) in that April Fools video by Mike Inel.
So I change her hair to blue and give her cat ear, plus matching clothes to the milf.

Now, well...I am still in the coping after watching Cyberpunk Edgerunners.
Time to make her into Rebecca I guess, and those big round eyes already does half the work.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Hm... I'm not much of a fan of robot girls (unless they're androids and look exactly like humans) but the customization has me intruiged. Gotta love creating your own perfect girl.

May 20, 2019
Played the update for a while...tbh kinda disappoint there isn't a lot of new clothes.
Love the new music tho, not Cyberpunk or Dystopian enough sure...but I have my share of Cyberpunk Dystopian recently.

One thing worth mention is being an online camwhore dual with Coco (the bot) had made me serval hundred thousand in cash I spread out on stocks.
But because this is a vidya gaem, I still have to live in a dingy ass apartment with like probably 2 rooms.
When I probably have enough scratch to just buy the place, or better, move the fuck out and get away from...whatever this city is.

I am just gonna call it Night City.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
CockTyler69 1

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Game reminds me of teaching feeling, i do hope that we get to buy a new, better place and get more into the romantic side of things. Call me a .. Whatever? .. but i'm one of those guys that kind'a stuff, y'know?.
The next big thing i'd put on my wishlist is 'text'. Like little hearts and those cute scribbles found in some hentais and seen in other, similar games. That would really sum' things up i'd say. At least for me, that is.
If the game would, someday, take that kind'a direction, i'll definitely see me supporting this, no doubt.

Also, sometimes she goes cross-eyed, sometimes heart-eyed.. Sometimes ahegao..
But i've got no clue what triggers that. Any info?

4.50 star(s) 84 Votes