Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 81 Votes

Nagalag

Nov 20, 2019
How to unlock that new scene? I trying make her horny and sleep but no matter how long i do it, nothing happens.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
To trigger the scene you need to keep her orgasm gauge filled by 80-90%(rough estimate, not sure about the number) and keep it that high for ~2 days before going to sleep. To do so start a sex scene , tease her to fill up the gauge then end the scene without her climaxing. Might be that i'm wrong but the scene triggered after i did this(could be coincidence).
I can't seem to replicate it yet.

Did you sleep with her? or sleep on your own?

Feb 17, 2018
What kind of topics should I add to make a good guide of this game?

I'm collecting in a notepad what could be the FAQ of new players, like = How do I buy new parts for my robot? How do I buy clothes? What should I eat? And the whole church thing.

Preferably stuff that has been in the game for a while, I haven't gotten to the new stuff yet.

BoopRick

Sep 1, 2017
What kind of topics should I add to make a good guide of this game?

I'm collecting in a notepad what could be the FAQ of new players, like = How do I buy new parts for my robot? How do I buy clothes? What should I eat? And the whole church thing.

Preferably stuff that has been in the game for a while, I haven't gotten to the new stuff yet.
The stuff in here could be a good starting point
From there just things like how to unlock scenes and wth is going on with the riots and "revolution"

• Red Heart
Reactions: Blackknight666

keitaka

Feb 5, 2019
if you want to have more money ( without the cheater tag ofc) search in the save with note pad (ctrl F) : money and change the value.

Reactions: Etcétera_74

@lma

Nov 21, 2017
Hello i think I saw something about the dev putting the background for people to buy.
if Yes can sound one point to it.

theluc

Jun 25, 2017
Okay, so I tried the game till one ending ( if we can call it that ) So the money grind is way too much for what the game is, I did edit the save file to finally get to a point it was bearable. The main point of the game is the Bot but as I've seen only the missionary position is worth it but still need tweaks and the others need some serious work. The side scenarios are not worth the trouble but are forced on the player, a few clicks without reading and they are gone. The basic idea is good but execution needs work.

Reactions: Vindaria

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Yeah thats stupid and not that fun. Log out, skip time, log back in, check the price, log out, sleep again, log back in... Idiotic change.
It's always been better to do that since it's faster, why wait for minutes irl time for incremental changes when you can wait seconds for huge changes?

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
It's always been better to do that since it's faster, why wait for minutes irl time for incremental changes when you can wait seconds for huge changes?
and sleep over moments when its most profitable to sell? Then what? You just skip another 7 days? This makes the game tedious and boring.

4.50 star(s) 81 Votes