3.90 star(s) 61 Votes
May 24, 2020
This game felt refreshing and it's pretty decent actually i didn't expect that at all...the storytelling is pretty good and looks different from most of the games i've played so far, while the figures and rendering lean towards a realistic art where the boobs and ass not huge like most games :D (not that i'm against it) but it still good to see different type of figures, the thing that i didn't like mostly is the choices..it seems like most games now are focusing on the renders and animation while forgetting about another two important things (the length of the content per update) and (the critical choices and the numbers of it) this how i feel like i'm actually playing not just reading a story and keep pressing space :confused:
probably this point will improve in the future when the decisions we made comes into action..but so far the game is 8/10 for me
and Barbara tho :love:...hope also to see more of her :BootyTime:

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
This game felt refreshing and it's pretty decent actually i didn't expect that at all...the storytelling is pretty good and looks different from most of the games i've played so far, while the figures and rendering lean towards a realistic art where the boobs and ass not huge like most games :D (not that i'm against it) but it still good to see different type of figures, the thing that i didn't like mostly is the choices..it seems like most games now are focusing on the renders and animation and forget about another two important things (the length of the content per update) and (the critical choices and the numbers of it) this how i feel like i'm actually playing not just reading a story and keep pressing space :confused:
probably this point will improve in the future when the decisions we made comes into action..but so far the game is 8/10 for me
and Barbara tho :love:...hope also to see more of her :BootyTime:
actually they matter a lot, you can have a thing with the daughter of another powerful mafia, you choose what kind of mafia your landlord has and will inherit after the landlord dies... (y)
I think you should think more in those choices you have rather than think the ones you already did choose don't have an impact.

May 24, 2020
actually they matter a lot, you can have a thing with the daughter of another powerful mafia, you choose what kind of mafia your landlord has and will inherit after the landlord dies... (y)
I think you should think more those choices you have rather than thinking that the ones you already choose dont have impact.
Yeah this is why i said might take actions later on but right now after 3 chapters i don't feel made so much difference except choosing which scenes i'm gonna miss at the beginning between Jane or Angela, but still agree with you

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Does anyone know how to edit scripts.rpa file because when i modify it and save it the game crashed when i try to start it?

ps I'm trying to make the dialogue more to my liking, so i'm trying to fix some minor mistakes and change things like this line 1560 "son into [yf]"

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Does anyone know how to edit scripts.rpa file because when i modify it and save it the game crashed when i try to start it?

ps I'm trying to make the dialogue more to my liking, so i'm trying to fix some minor mistakes and change things like this line 1560 "son into [yf]"
huh? you can do that in game by editing relationships when you click on a picture on the storyboard and hit reset

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Great game.. pretty decent renders, great story.. love the storyboard. the animations need some work.. facial expressions are unchanged throughout etc.. but really can't wait to see more. Great MC... the style they talk in definitely makes the charactors stand out with distinction. Pretty happy with it all.. 7/10 and left me wanting MORE!
And a great update. Enjoying this game more and more. The writing is smooth.. the charactors have..... charactor. Loving the charisma/atitude of the MC. Just a tight, well put together game/story.

Reactions: Silk_Ari

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Ok, nvm i figured it out... totally forgot i can use unren for this lol :oops: ... i just edited chapone.rpy and now it works, MC is Mister Frank's protege again.

ps imo devs are ruining some games/story with this incst thing specially when its unavoidable :sick:... but to be fair the dev of this game allowed us to change relation in-game :geek:

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
There seem to be four replays for Jane, but I could only get three of them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone know how to get that third one?

Edit never mind, I figured it out. It didn't occur to me to NOT continue the party with Jane and Daniella.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dyho00

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Got a few requests for this one and I like the game as well. Enjoy the Walkthrough!

Edit: Updated to Ch. .10

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Arys101

May 7, 2020
Got a few requests for this one and I like the game as well. Enjoy the Walkthrough!

Edit: Updated to v0.3

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Thank you Zoey Raven, doin' gods work my friend

Reactions: Zoey Raven

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
mc keeps saying "im not sure if this is such a good idea", as if that route wasn't exactly what the hidden plotter influencing his choices was after

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes