3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
No. Only this update because of major changes... going forward should never need to start a new game.
Really do enjoy this game a lot, but have to ask, will UHA be coming back at some time or is all attention now on this game?

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Nice game when I actually saw the scenes that faulty patch made me miss..

I was about to write some lengthy comments about it. I'm happy you can already set custom relationship from the start and actually do not need a patch. And I'm glad to see that patch got removed from the op.

The game itself is a nice, classic mafia story. Above average I would say and I will keep an eye for future stuff.

One thing I have to say is MC transforms from being a cringe white knight into fucking Al Capone, a god mafia among men and evil mastermind in just a week when 0.3 patch arrives. That was strange and absurd honestly.

0.3 patch starts with saying a week had passed and instantly MC talks like he is Scarface. While before he talked about how saying "retard" is no-no bad word to his uncle. Funny.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
How to name the characters for incest?
English is not my native language :(
Someone help?

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
How to name the characters for incest?
English is not my native language :(
Someone help?
When you start a new game you will be asked how characters are related to you, just input Father, mother sister etc. as the questions come up, there will also be times when a new person marked with a question mark on the board appears, you have to click on them and set their relation before you can move forward.

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
Hey guys. I did a Walkthrough mod for this game!
Yesterday I updated the banner and logo and also received the modder badge here. I am also very happy with the support you have given me! Here is my if you want to help me. Here is the mod page!
NOTE: I added some tips at the beginning of the game if you need help choosing the right options (suggested by a patron).
Thanks for everything and today I will work even harder to improve my mods! Have a good day! <3
Edit: Updated to v0.3.1 and the incest patch is compatible now!
I just updated the mod to version 0.3.1! Enjoy.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Sitting down halfway though a first time play though now. Enjoying myself, but I gotta note:

That transition between chapter 2 and three where you go from an oblivious kid to apparently being a right hand man in family business matters is a rough one. I mean the throw away mention that you been studying under your dad for a whole whopping week doesn't really help add up to much more then a glaring plot hole (from even a remotely reality based sense) in what otherwise is a good story for one of these games.

If you basically wanted to make that transition an instantaneous one there should of been some kind "X amount of months latter" screen written in there before then and then while bending the story a touch around that skip ahead in game world time.

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Game looks really good,but curious if there is a lot of content yet or should I hold out for few more updates?

Reactions: Silk_Ari

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
If you basically wanted to make that transition an instantaneous one there should of been some kind "X amount of months latter" screen written in there before then and then while bending the story a touch around that skip ahead in game world time.
Thanks for the feedback, I like to think that it was extraordinary circumstances that actually forced him to learn and learn quickly. For one, the traumatic event of everyone being afraid that at anytime they could be killed, that he could lose someone close to him was an incentive for him to man up and man up really fast. Secondly, the MC is very intelligent. If you remember from the opening scene he says that Frank has given him speeches many times about a lot of things (make a good product, get people hooked...I learned that from my mentor)... so he;s been hearing things his whole life but has dismissed them as it wasn't important to him. His goals were to be legit, idealistic a dreamer.... things change very quickly and he adapted very quickly. I don't believe that's really big stretch or gigantic plot hole.

Also, I don't believe theres anything that he does that takes a genius to figure out. If you want to say that he went from a goofy kid to a serious guy really quickly.... I can see that a bit... b ut in life many times shit happens that you have to deal..someone close to you dying, losing your job, an illness, etc and you go from complacent to man up and figure shit out really quickly.

Thanks for the feedback, really appreciate it!

Last edited:
Reactions: amiable34

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 10/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Oath of loyalty" version "0.6".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Oath of loyalty" versione "0.6".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Update 24/10/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Oath of loyalty" version "0.5".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Oath of loyalty" versione "0.5".

########################################################

Here is the Italian translation of "Oath of loyalty" version "0.3".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Oath of loyalty" versione "0.3".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
It's interesting that there are two really good mafia games going on right now. Rocking Robin which is more contemporary and this one that is more like The Godfather.
Alexandra & bad hero

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
does anyone think that mc will take barbara and her daughter as lovers too???!!!
Barbara is the aunt right? im all for it and it looks like its leading to MC catching her cheating...for obvious reasons i dont wanna see the actualy scene but if it has to happen for what im assuming is for blackmail then i hope for an option to skip scene or a version where the summary of said event is MC pulls out phone, records,and leaves....im selfish what can i say.;)

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
there is a whole part: dinner/ explanation to sister/ pub with donna that's gone? in chapter 2

• Wow
Reactions: Silk_Ari
3.90 star(s) 61 Votes