3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Feel free to review/rate game please :D

I appreciate the positive comments, would appreciate them more if you used review/rate :D :D :D

(not that Im saying to give it a positive review....but ...:D)

Last edited:

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
I'm sorry to be bored, but in Italian there is not the word STUNAD at most you can say" rintronato.
Stupido rimbambito scemo" , but not Stunad. Just like enghrish this word is Italianis...k non Italian.
Just a clarification not a criticism

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
Hey guys. I did a Walkthrough mod for this game!
Yesterday I updated the banner and logo and also received the modder badge here. I am also very happy with the support you have given me! Here is my if you want to help me. Here is the mod page!
NOTE: I added some tips at the beginning of the game if you need help choosing the right options (suggested by a patron).
Thanks for everything and today I will work even harder to improve my mods! Have a good day! <3
Edit: Updated to v0.3.1 and the incest patch is compatible now!
Edit 2: I fixed some bugs.

Last edited:

hrm

Jul 24, 2017
Did you start a new game from the beginning??????
So I think the problem with this one is in the storyboard.rpy file, line 1275.
Code:
    if storytracker == 22:
        if persistent.mods_version >= 2:
            jump v2_main_home_03
        if not barbaraset:
            menu:
                "There are characters that have not been customized yet, are you sure you want to continue?"
                "Use defaults.":
                    $barbaraset = True
                    pass
                "Go back and customize.":
                    jump storyboard
        jump v2_kitchen_01
So it goes from making dinner plans with Jane, then if the latest version of a certain mod is installed it skips ahead to the pool party that hasn't even been mentioned yet.

Reactions: Silk_Ari

California Doc

Donor
Nov 14, 2019
Get off the "Stunad" will ya', guys? Language is a living thing. "Stunad" is in fact a word -- in "AmerItalian". Heard it all the time growing up in New York. (Mom's side of the family) Lots of words and expressions got changed and modified when the people came here and were surrounded by English.
My Dad's people are the Cajuns of Louisiana. You should have seen the looks I'd get in Paris when I'd speak Cajun French... Which, by the way, is not a patois -- it's now classified as a separate language. :)

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
Get off the "Stunad" will ya', guys? Language is a living thing. "Stunad" is in fact a word -- in "AmerItalian". Heard it all the time growing up in New York. (Mom's side of the family) Lots of words and expressions got changed and modified when the people came here and were surrounded by English.
My Dad's people are the Cajuns of Louisiana. You should have seen the looks I'd get in Paris when I'd speak Cajun French... Which, by the way, is not a patois -- it's now classified as a separate language. :)
it's a neapolitan word and last letter is T Stunat ok :4Head:

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Really nice. A great start and I can't wait to interact more deeply with Barbara in the next updates.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Just tested this and it's true, I removed the new incest patch and had scenes that were skipped.

It skips these scenes, Sofia confrontation after catching MC and Daniela, a diner scene with Jane, and the option to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the only things that are skipped are the parts where you define your relation to the characters as they are introduced. no story scenes are skipped.
i wasn't able to see the dinner date with Jane, just went straight to the pool then, showed characters i haven't seen before like the detective
I wrote it when I played v.0.2, the incest patch broke the game and I skipped half the content of the second episode.
The date with Jane and inviting her to the pool party, the conversation with the detective, the visit to your uncle's bar, ...
I had to remove it, delete my persistent file and start again.
I don't know if those issues were solved by a newer version of the patch but using it is absolutely unnecessary anyway.

Reactions: Silk_Ari

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
The game was meant to be played without a patch... so I hold no responsibility to "patches" use at your own risk :D

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
[...]
I don't know if those issues were solved by a newer version of the patch but using it is absolutely unnecessary anyway.
I agree that it is absolutely unnecessary since relationships can be defined directly in the game itself.

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
The game was also meant to accept user created patches... lots of smart people who can make their own and post them!

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes