3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
there is a whole part: dinner/ explanation to sister/ pub with donna that's gone? in chapter 2
which version are you playinf and did you install the new patch or not? Did you start a new game from beggining?

grohotor

May 15, 2020
there is a whole part: dinner/ explanation to sister/ pub with donna that's gone? in chapter 2
the incest patch fucks the game up, remove it. its also not needed at all. you can set the relationships in the game. i had the same problem before i deleted the patch

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
the incest patch fucks the game up, remove it. its also not needed at all. you can set the relationships in the game. i had the same problem before i deleted the patch
if you use v0.3.1 you shouldnt have any problems.

Reactions: Ghostly

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Another very enjoyable update I was reading the character info screen and something caught my eye with Julia I like her scenes with the MC and taking her out was enjoyable but reading the part where it says 'You might really hurt her if you're not careful' Needless to say that has me a little concerned I'm not sure if it's the MC actions I should be checking or pursuing other girls while being with her.

Reactions: Silk_Ari

Sin Eater

Apr 9, 2018
Sitting down halfway though a first time play though now. Enjoying myself, but I gotta note:

That transition between chapter 2 and three where you go from an oblivious kid to apparently being a right hand man in family business matters is a rough one. I mean the throw away mention that you been studying under your dad for a whole whopping week doesn't really help add up to much more then a glaring plot hole (from even a remotely reality based sense) in what otherwise is a good story for one of these games.

If you basically wanted to make that transition an instantaneous one there should of been some kind "X amount of months latter" screen written in there before then and then while bending the story a touch around that skip ahead in game world time.
To be fair, its kinda like Michael Corleone's transition in the first Godfather film. Mike went from being idealistic, decent, and hating the family business to putting a bullet in a man's head within a relatively short time after having an attempt on his life and his first wife killed. This mc just doesn't wait for a major tragedy before he gets active.

Last edited:

gamer22

Dec 31, 2018
More Angela... and Barbara... and Mary... please and thank you!
It would be fun to have an option to take 3 those women, impregnate them and live as a family. Barbara is a real MILF. Mary is much younger and still a MILF with a baby face. Both of them are still fertile enough to attract a young guy like our MC.

However as our dev said, it is not a harem game. You need to choose one

Last edited:

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
To be fair, its kinda like Michael Corleone's transition in the first Godfather film. Mike went from being idealistic, decent, and hating the family business to putting a bullet in a man's head within a relatively short time after having an attempt on his life and his first wife killed. This mc just doesn't wait for a major tragedy before he gets active.
One of many key difference there of course being Michael wasn't some T shirt wearing kid with zero previous knowledge of what had been going on around him :)

Like I previously stated I still found myself enjoying the game, as it was definitely way above average from what I'd typically expect. But that transitioning to me was just a glaring hole that set the initial story presentation up to feel a lot more cheesy compared say....a very similar themed game that doesn't include the same general emphasize on sexy time payouts this one does (which I prefer in this).

So yeah, a slight adjustment to the story time frame there going forward, or having the MC know about the mafia stuff going on around him from the get go, would of had better story flow here imho.

Again though, just my 2 cents I only offered since beyond that the story isn't a typical pile of re-used a 1000x over pile of junk. Good game regardless.

Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
One of many key difference there of course being Michael wasn't some T shirt wearing kid with zero previous knowledge of what had been going on around him :)

Like I previously stated I still found myself enjoying the game, as it was definitely way above average from what I'd typically expect. But that transitioning to me was just a glaring hole that set the initial story presentation up to feel a lot more cheesy compared say....a very similar themed game that doesn't include the same general emphasize on sexy time payouts this one does (which I prefer in this).

So yeah, a slight adjustment to the story time frame there going forward, or having the MC know about the mafia stuff going on around him from the get go, would of had better story flow here imho.

Again though, just my 2 cents I only offered since beyond that the story isn't a typical pile of re-used a 1000x over pile of junk. Good game regardless.
The game is very very good, but that detail bugged me too even back in ep 2. I believe I wrote about it here.
Anyway, the game's real story starts now so I think we should just forget about how it was introduced and enjoy the rest.

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Really good looking game and nice story so far, colors and renders are bright and sharp, animations have been smooth. Really great start. I'll be supporting this one.

• Red Heart

victor659

Jan 9, 2019
Why the changes to this version? Where is the dialogue with sis after catches you with the cousin? Also I think that there is a dialogue with Sofia that mention that they were friends. I think that this game going to be as most out there where the supposed family relationships are messed up and the patches will not make much sense. I like games with a good story but relationships are an important part of a story and must clearly specified inside the story. The patches are for that purpose: to restore the dialogues and the story you want to tell. If you afraid to write this story or dialogues even with keywords that censored it then what is the purpose of a patch?

Sin Eater

Apr 9, 2018

The mc had an idea what was going on but chose not to be a part of it because he wasn't interested. Thus not knowing the fine details of the family business. Not even trying to argue against your points. Mike did indeed know what was really going on. I guess making it more obvious that the mc was being willfully ignorant would help a bit, maybe? Oh well.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Julia is so beautiful to me, the definition of a natural beauty. Bella is a nice addition to the game and it sucks that Paulie's being cucked poor bastard now have a reason to look pissed all the time. We also got some quality time in with our dear sister, nice update.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I like the game, not what I expected with the big 'career choice' in the beginning. :) Got no problems being 'forced' to have sex with Jane/Angela, I don't want to have a girlfriend this early in any story...

Also I never met a detective (read others have). 0.3 is my first playthrough so no old saves messing with me.

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I like the game, not what I expected with the big 'career choice' in the beginning. :) Got no problems being 'forced' to have sex with Jane/Angela, I don't want to have a girlfriend this early in any story...

Also I never met a detective (read others have). 0.3 is my first playthrough so no old saves messing with me.
I you're using the patch you need the updated version .31 or dont use the patch and set your own relations.

Reactions: freedom.call
3.90 star(s) 61 Votes