3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
It's impressive how consistent these game's updates are. So far a very very reliable dev!
I don't remember if I ever got to comment on chapter 3 but it was really good; the story moved forward in a very interesting way and the final sex scene (you know, the big one) was HOT.
I'm really looking forward to trying today's update.

Reactions: kingc123

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Is there really a need for the incest patch?l, does it open up new scenes/gameplay?
Just asking as the game already lets you set the relationships up. I set it up as mom, sis, cousin...

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
In the first image in the op, with every girl in the same image, can someone tell me who is the girl that most like overall? I didnt play yet so I wanna make one fan sig with the girl that is more popular first, after that I gonna make some more with my favs lol

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
In the first image in the op, with every girl in the same image, can someone tell me who is the girl that most like overall? I didnt play yet so I wanna make one fan sig with the girl that is more popular first, after that I gonna make some more with my favs lol
Honestly probably none yet. Still too early in the game for the characters to be fleshed out imo.
Right now the most "fun" characters would be the cousin, smiling blonde girl in pink, and the girl next to her

Reactions: PinkGoddess

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Is there really a need for the incest patch?l, does it open up new scenes/gameplay?
Just asking as the game already lets you set the relationships up. I set it up as mom, sis, cousin...
No, no need at all. Just set it up as you feel right and you're good.

Reactions: youngethan

Robert Arctor

Nov 1, 2018
The discord has a fan club for each :love:
The most popular currently is Angela (#5 from the left) but she's only 1 vote ahead of Sofia (#1) and 2 votes ahead of Julia and Bella (#2, #7) tied for third.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
The discord has a fan club for each
The most popular currently is Angela (#5 from the left) but she's only 1 vote ahead of Sofia (#1) and 2 votes ahead of Julia and Bella (#2, #7) tied for third.
Ok ty, then I gonna make with Angela or Sofia I think.. maybe Sofia because I see her more cutie haha

Pulse12

Sep 7, 2018
hm, this is the second time i've rejected a girl because I don't wanna ruin things with Jane. First Angela & now Donna. I'm not sure how much cheating on Jane will effect your relationship later on considering she agreed to a 3some with your not cousin Daniela. Should I just do it anyways? Being loyal in these kinds of games is kind of boring but Jane is also way too nice :unsure:

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
no you can set the relations yourself and its actaully better since the incest patch breaks the game and make you miss a lot of scenes or it did at least, dont know if it was fixed.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
New player here, which racket would be best? i.e. in terms of best romantic relationships and eye candy?
The dev has stated that each racket will unlock some content while locking you out of other scenes, so we'll have to play all the 3 of them. At the game's current state it makes no difference, in one path you get one extra scene with Marcy the police detective but it's just a conversation at a restaurant.

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes