3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Ive only said it's not a harem game like 100 times..maybe people will catch on eventually lol You can have multiple "affairs" with some women, but if you think you can fuck ALL girls without consequences, you're playing the wrong game.. I don't know how many times I have to repeat this.

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
Ive only said it's not a harem game like 100 times..maybe people will catch on eventually lol You can have multiple "affairs" with some women, but if you think you can fuck ALL girls without consequences, you're playing the wrong game.. I don't know how many times I have to repeat this.
Its compliement, characters so good WE WANT THEM ALL

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Even if it's not a harem game I make it one by editing the script as I go along. Buwahaaaa

lkta

May 3, 2017
Heh, Nice that there are 9 different messages calling you a dick for cheating if you edit the money to buy the expensive giftcard :D

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
A few quick questions.
1) is there a way to see the character stats? Your own and the people you interact with. Honestly right now I feel like I'm acting in a void. No idea how any of my decisions will affect the MC and those around him.
2) money. I am assuming there is a way for the MC to get more $$$ or will it be a stipend that will be given to him daily)weekly/monthly?

Have to admit I am slightly disappointed with the latest update. The thing with the cop feels too sufden. Also Mario should be whacked. You can't let someone dishonor the family.
If the MC is ruthless enough, have Mario dig his own grave before bashing his head in with the shovel................with Aunt Barbara standing there watching.

Last edited:

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
Well, since you can fuck many women, you can think it will turn into a harem, but of course, it's not guaranteed.
From my understanding of what Ari (the dev) has told me, it won't really be a harem game. You might be able to have some girls, but I'm not sure if they will interact. And you won't be able to have all of the girls in one playthrough due to clashing interests/personalities.

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
A few quick questions.
1) is there a way to see the character stats? Your own and the people you interact with. Honestly right now I feel like I'm acting in a void. No idea how any of my decisions will affect the MC and those around him.
2) money. I am assuming there is a way for the MC to get more $$$ or will it be a stipend that will be given to him daily)weekly/monthly?

Have to admit I am slightly disappointed with the latest update. The thing with the cop feels like "jumping the shark".
1. There is not a way to see character stats unfortunately. I would recommend checking out the walkthrough for assistance if you need it.
2. The MC gets the money per chapter. It works like this: starting racket + (your control * 20).
The starting rackets are this: 50 gambling, 100 drug, 150 both. Your control starts at 6 so it would be like this if you were on the both route. 150 + (6 * 20) = $270

Reactions: VOYEUR and Meushi

Arassei

May 28, 2019
From my understanding of what Ari (the dev) has told me, it won't really be a harem game. You might be able to have some girls, but I'm not sure if they will interact. And you won't be able to have all of the girls in one playthrough due to clashing interests/personalities.
Hm... I see.
Thanks for the information.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Well, since you can fuck many women, you can think it will turn into a harem, but of course, it's not guaranteed.
Nope. Some people just love "feeling betrayed" when a game doesn't adhere to their completely unfounded expectations.
I wasn't trying to insult. I just didn't know if it had a harem tag at one point. When I think of crime vns I don't think harem, and not having the tag i didn't get the let down

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Meh...
If a lady in a game is gonna offer it, i'm not gonna say no.
Seems like bad design to offer up such easy characters and then tell the players that they can't have that candy imo.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
You may need to repeat it another 15,297 times. Of course, you could also put it in the OP, but judging from the habits of many users, that will only satisfy about 23% of the new players.

Reactions: Meushi

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Not sure if she plays this one, but Avaron1974 is wonderful at keeping the harem talk under wraps for our game. ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Even if it's not a harem game I make it one by editing the script as I go along. Buwahaaaa
That only lets you have sex with them, when it comes to the end your game will break as there won't be an ending with them all.

That's if it doesn't break sooner.

Not sure if she plays this one, but Avaron1974 is wonderful at keeping the harem talk under wraps for our game. ;)
Makes me laugh does that thread.

There is one guy adamant i'm wrong even though i'm repeating what you said.

Almost as amusing as the guy that thought the incest mod was canon to the story until Cheeky told him to do his review without it as it wasn't his story.

It's like people think I invent shit to say for fun and not because I listen to the devs. Funny thing about it is they hate me reminding them it's not a harem game yet if I didn't they would complain at the end when they didn't get it.

Although I did make the very silly mistake of thinking I was talking to adults and I wouldn't have to keep telling them they can't have their fave toy. If they don't start behaving it's the naughty step and i'll confiscate their keyboards.

Bloody kids.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 61 Votes