3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Of course you were. For most of the too many posts to count on f95 crowd who are endlessly expressing their extreme sensitivity to the inclusion of any non-MC exclusive sex in a game they come here to DL for free, "I was going to become a patreon if only you excluded..." might as well be written in stone by now in the standard post-crusading playbook ;)
Yeah, everyone post their "how not to ruin the game for them" instructions and I'll become a patron here then we can tailor make the game for everyone who posts. After that, you guys can wait 2 or 3 years before an update as we try to figure out 1000 different routes for each one of you... By then, you'll be like, well its been 3 years... I've lost complete interest in this game so I'm not becoming a patron... lmao :D

Reactions: acewinz

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, everyone post their "how not to ruin the game for them" instructions and I'll become a patron here then we can tailor make the game for everyone who posts. After that, you guys can wait 2 or 3 years before an update as we try to figure out 1000 different routes for each one of you... By then, you'll be like, well its been 3 years... I've lost complete interest in this game so I'm not becoming a patron... lmao :D
Best thing about having a player base, they all know exactly what to do to instantly make the game better even if it's the opposite of what you want to do and makes no sense to the characters or plot.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
That only lets you have sex with them, when it comes to the end your game will break as there won't be an ending with them all.

That's if it doesn't break sooner.

Makes me laugh does that thread.

There is one guy adamant i'm wrong even though i'm repeating what you said.

Almost as amusing as the guy that thought the incest mod was canon to the story until Cheeky told him to do his review without it as it wasn't his story.

It's like people think I invent shit to say for fun and not because I listen to the devs. Funny thing about it is they hate me reminding them it's not a harem game yet if I didn't they would complain at the end when they didn't get it.

Although I did make the very silly mistake of thinking I was talking to adults and I wouldn't have to keep telling them they can't have their fave toy. If they don't start behaving it's the naughty step and i'll confiscate their keyboards.

Bloody kids.
Best thing about having a player base, they all know exactly what to do to instantly make the game better even if it's the opposite of what you want to do and makes no sense to the characters or plot.
It's the old problem of wanting your cake and eating it too. People love realism for immersion, but still want it all even if it costs that in the end. ;) My first foray into adult games sometime ago now was Jap Hentai games. Back then it was common to play through the game from start to finish for each love interest. People today are a bit spoiled. ;D

Reactions: Avaron1974

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
maybe read better next time, I don't like the fact that she is portrayed as a cheating whore if she is going to be a LI, I never said she cheated on the mc, she does have a husband (a husband that may die in the story, so she does not necessarily have to cheat with mc either) going by what the dev forced on her, she will be disliked by many, at least I'm not going to pursue her as Ro anymore, neither will I pursue Bella. And the dev said it was for story reasons.... that story reasons may be useless if the uncle dies because that blackmail material is only working cuz the Uncle is still alive.

At least I can say that, since I support many devs, you have not even given a cent to this community and I very much doubt any dev, so don't try to be smart , is not working buddy.
Don't try to sound like we all here are just pirates that don't support devs because there is lots of people here that support devs and donate so this website you are using can keep the servers etc, instead of snap at people try to be more humble next time.
Hooli was saying that if it was with the MC and not with Mario, she would still be cheating on Paulie anyway, not that she cheated on the MC. Yeah, Paulie will probably die so she won't need to cheat on him with the MC but that doesn't mean the story will be useless. It will continue to play a role in the story and add more depth to the game and those involved. Personally, I was never going to go after Barbara either, less so now that I know she's a cheater but lucky for us, she's not the only LI in the game, so if you don't like her you could just go after someone else :O

Also, why do you dislike Bella?

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
I actually said this to someone last week.
Do I go to your workplace and tell you how to do your work?
No. Then why are you telling me how to do my work?

Surprisingly I haven't been called into the office yet

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Hooli was saying that if it was with the MC and not with Mario, she would still be cheating on Paulie anyway, not that she cheated on the MC. Yeah, Paulie will probably die so she won't need to cheat on him with the MC but that doesn't mean the story will be useless. It will continue to play a role in the story and add more depth to the game and those involved. Personally, I was never going to go after Barbara either, less so now that I know she's a cheater but lucky for us, she's not the only LI in the game, so if you don't like her you could just go after someone else :O

Also, why do you dislike Bella?
She was the one I was most interested in (and the mom), as for Bella she fucks anyone just for info so no great LI either to me.
I don't like girls being portrayed as whores and if the Uncle dies that blackmail will be useless... making that whole forced scene on the players useless too. In any case, the damage is already done.

Reactions: Zero919

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
She was the one I was most interested in (and the mom), as for Bella she fucks anyone just for info so no great LI either to me.
I don't like girls being portrayed as whores and if the Uncle dies that blackmail will be useless... making that whole forced scene on the players useless too. In any case, the damage is already done.
Well this is the kind of stuff that happens irl, to get information out of people she will do what is necessary to help her family. Really, it's not much different than having a few friends with benefits or boyfriends, except for the fact she's not attached to these people and will throw them under the bus straight away. I don't look at Bella any less because of it since she obviously doesn't care for any of them. I can agree with you on Barbara as I don't care about cheaters and luckily I was able to convince Ari to make the scene skippable which hopefully that made it not as bad for some people but I would wait until we can see the full picture because I have a feeling we don't have it yet.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I actually said this to someone last week.
Do I go to your workplace and tell you how to do your work?
No. Then why are you telling me how to do my work?

Surprisingly I haven't been called into the office yet
No, but unless you own your own business you are doing what the people paying you want you to do... and if you do too many things that those people don't like you either get talked to, and change your shit or you find a new job...

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
No, but unless you own your own business you are doing what the people paying you want you to do... and if you do too many things that those people don't like you either get talked to, and change your shit or you find a new job...
The customer does not know best. Yes they pay the bills but the reason they hire someone like me is because they do not know what to do. They may think they do but they don't.
Being a professional my job is to steer them in the right direction rather than simply doing what they want and watch the project fail.

Exdeath92

Jul 25, 2017
There is a scene with the cop, but I can't activate it no matter what I do. Does someone know how to unlock that scene?

Reactions: MrFriendly

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
It's the old problem of wanting your cake and eating it too. People love realism for immersion, but still want it all even if it costs that in the end. ;) My first foray into adult games sometime ago now was Jap Hentai games. Back then it was common to play through the game from start to finish for each love interest. People today are a bit spoiled. ;D
Peaking at the walkthrough after playing through v4 I actually noticed I took a -4 hit with Jane for accepting that BJ.

For the record I do like realism, and essentially becoming the bad guy in my own story leads to a unique "you cheating scumbag" break up scene down the line...I'll give it a lot of realism points for that. Because if you are looking for more realism that's the way it should be with a lot of different female character types written into these games imo.

The dog in me still wouldn't pass up the BJ anyway, but yeah.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: acewinz

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Peaking at the walkthrough after playing through v4 I actually noticed I took a -4 hit with Jane for accepting that BJ.

For the record I do like realism, and essentially becoming the bad guy in my own story leads to a unique "you cheating scumbag" break up scene down the line...I'll give it a lot of realism points for that. Because if you are looking for more realism that's the way it should be with a lot of different female character types written into these games imo.

The dog in me still wouldn't pass up the BJ anyway, but yeah.
But is not very realistic, in the sense that you get the -4 penalty straight away.
How does Jane know that you got a BJ?, chances are she will never find out.
Yet you lose no points for fucking Marcy

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I just tend to highly doubt you or most of the others do that habitually jump thread to thread making that same veiled threat and/or throwing the same tantrums about your own dislikes over every female character that is written into a game as anything short of a harem aimed personal pleasure bot.
Okay but hear me out...
If you don't want those complaints don't make the women open their legs so fast and as often as Walmart opens it's doors.

This is the complaint i have with the game. If you don't want a harem game fine. I'm okay with that, but then treat the characters like characters and not objects waiting to be plowed by anything that comes at them. This game fails to do that so far and treats them like the "Harem Pleasure Bots" you despise.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Okay but hear me out...
If you don't want those complaints don't make the women open their legs so fast and as often as Walmart opens it's doors.

This is the complaint i have with the game. If you don't want a harem game fine. I'm okay with that, but then treat the characters like characters and not objects waiting to be plowed by anything that comes at them. This game fails to do that so far and treats them like the "Harem Pleasure Bots" you despise.
Well for starters, that aspect tends to play a zero factor variable in the complaining I was talking about it.

Outside that and in a general sense I do totally agree in that philosophy principle though. But I also get it's a fine line devs have to walk there in making these type of games where the instant gratification (aka: am I getting a fap in while I'm sitting down to play this) factor can and does play a bigger role in the appeal people are going to have in them. Especially when they are never exactly making the next Witcher 3 here in one pushed out installment.

I mean I'm as guilty as the next guy who is typically always going to wait to play one of these games until there is an actual advanced sexual payout included. And once it's in your kind of just end up expecting at least another one to be there in every update they push up.

But yeah, I certainly won't argue that this game basically made the standard concession of not adding in any real chase to it's girls that would definitely take it a step up in my book (since I personally like some chase with my girls). But that is more of an almost every game design issue then something unique to this one though, and I certainly don't feel the "pleasure bot" aspect in this is anywhere near as bad as one would typically expect. For some of the girls he's written in the faster payout even makes more character sense imo.

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes