3.90 star(s) 61 Votes
D

Deleted member 2631054

If you go Angela route first and had sex with her, why wouldn't you invite her to the pool party instead of Jane who you only had a short unfulfilling date with the night before the party?

Is it bad if I like Julia, Sofia & Angela? I will probably get nowhere unless I go the blonde route... [yeesh]

Reactions: EZ8lt

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Skipped a version, so v0.3 + 0.4 was a good update. Some story progression, new characters, nice variety of sexy scenes.

Silk_Ari - Some issues I noticed in v0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is there any command to unlock replays of scenes? I somehow didn't get one but don't want to play it again.
Sure, but you need to work out the variable required to unlock it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Silk_Ari

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
But is not very realistic, in the sense that you get the -4 penalty straight away.
How does Jane know that you got a BJ?, chances are she will never find out.
Yet you lose no points for fucking Marcy
Listen, I understand your point, and you;re right that how would Jane know? BUT, the issue here is that you have an option to stop or go forward with the BJ....which is a decision that must have consequences, does it make 100% sense, probably not and I get it, but hey... it is what it is lol. As for the Marcy scene its already based on past decisions, to get to it you need specific choices that already have been m,ade. It is also a forced scene in the sense that you can;t skip it if you have those criteria so to add more negative effects to it would be overkill in my opinion. But I do understand your point and you re quite correct.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
No, but unless you own your own business you are doing what the people paying you want you to do... and if you do too many things that those people don't like you either get talked to, and change your shit or you find a new job...
That's not how it works at all.

When you own a company you are employing people to do a specific job you set for them. When you support a developer you are tipping them because you enjoy what they do not employing them to do a job for you.

Supporting a developer lets them carry on making the game they set out to make it doesn't mean they start making the game you want them to make. You are a supporter not an employer.

You have the right to tell them what you do or don't like but that dev is under no obligation to change anything for you.

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
That's not how it works at all.

When you own a company you are employing people to do a specific job you set for them. When you support a developer you are tipping them because you enjoy what they do not employing them to do a job for you.

Supporting a developer lets them carry on making the game they set out to make it doesn't mean they start making the game you want them to make. You are a supporter not an employer.

You have the right to tell them what you do or don't like but that dev is under no obligation to change anything for you.

Well said. I just want to add that YES the support of Patrons and their feedback is REALLY important, what people tend to forget is that your supporting a DEVELOPMENT phase of a game that's already been planned out. In other words you're paying for an unfinished game to help it get to the finish line. Just because it's released in parts doesn't mean you can change the story when ever you feel like it. Yes, some things can have minor deviations but when you;re talking about major plot points and then saying listen change that because I dont like it.... well that would be like playing a finished game and half way through saying well I hate where this game is going so I'll go tell the dev to redo his game all over again... Makes no sense at all.

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes