3.90 star(s) 61 Votes
Dec 15, 2017
First time seeing this game, how much content is there? mom-son incest?
So far there is only peeping content for her. As far as content there are 50+ sex scene videos. 1000+ still images including conversation between the characters in the story. Will require replaying different paths to see them all.

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
Anyone else just sticking with Jane and Daniella?
One thing that kind of worries me with Daniela is that she's the only woman in the game currently who doesn't have a variable to track her relation with the MC. I mean it could simply be because there was no need for one yet since there hasn't really been any choices strictly involving her, but I still find in concerning.

Last edited:

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Oath Of Loyalty [v0.4] [Oath of Loyalty] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren by F95Zone@Sam Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

WIN/MAC (100 MB): - - - -

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Heya,

Of course the aunt had an affair... it's always like that. No surprise at all. It would be surprising if it was with a woman.
Such a pity I can't tell Paulie about this. Don't want to fuck that woman anymore, she better get killed. I hope she will die in the futur.

So disappointed.
I said the same thing, even did tell that to one of the devs... way to kill off a LI by making her a cheating slut.
I was even going to become a patreon since the game was pretty good until chapter 3, they basically destroyed Barbara and Bella in that chapter.

Arys101

May 7, 2020
One thing that kind of worries me with Daniela is that she's the only woman in the game currently who doesn't have a variable to track her relation with the MC. I mean it could simply be because there was no need for one yet since there hasn't really been any choices strictly involving her, but I still find in concerning.
Hmmmm I haven't thought of that. Quite concerning indeed.

Reactions: BarbarrossaNA

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
I'm romancing Angela. Makes sense in making peace with the other family.
Hoping Daniela and Jane will become a couple

Reactions: BarbarrossaNA

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
And a great update. Enjoying this game more and more. The writing is smooth.. the charactors have..... charactor. Loving the charisma/atitude of the MC. Just a tight, well put together game/story.
You make a me a verr happy man! In all seriousness enjoyed this update as I have the entire game so far. Enjoy playing the MC.. he has a great way about him.. Now I'm trying to decide if I should get a grudge f*ck in on the Aunt to show her the my displeasure of interfereing in 'the business'.

Dev, keep up the awesome work!

Reactions: Silk_Ari

Arassei

May 28, 2019
I said the same thing, even did tell that to one of the devs... way to kill off a LI by making her a cheating slut.
I was even going to become a patreon since the game was pretty good until chapter 3, they basically destroyed Barbara and Bella in that chapter.
So true.
Goodbye my " Incest-Harem" :(

Dec 15, 2017
To play devil's advocate, she would still be cheating if she ends up with the MC and she isn't cheating on the MC because they are not together.

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes