3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Just played 0.3.
Looking at Jane's scene replays I have 2 that are locked. Unlocked scenes are at the Gallo house and the 3 some.
I know one locked scene is the one you get if you go to the bar with her instead of Angela. What is the second one.
Also is there of unlocking them without replaying the game?

Wonder if Danielle and Jane will become a couple :p

Last edited:

Bill76262

Nov 11, 2018
I'm blown away by the artistry in the characters. I'm downloading all kinds of assets and watching tutorials on how to use DAZ... I don't know if I can ever catch up to this.

I really like it when games allow the player to set relationships. Often my favorite part of the game. I'm not trying to be sarcastic I really like that level of control and it's fun to replay a game with messed up relationships such as your sister/mom and sister/daughter and come up with my own back story to explain it all.

Reactions: Silk_Ari

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
In any future updates, will the MC be able to have sex with Sophia? Imo so far she's the hottest girl

Dec 15, 2017
Yes, in future updates.
In any future updates, will the MC be able to have sex with Sophia? Imo so far she's the hottest girl
Yes, in future updates.

Speaking of future updates... when should the next one be?
Estimate Release Date for next update could be earlier:
Chapter 4 release date: Sept 1 -3

Reactions: Mmushy and Silk_Ari

MrHodor

Dec 1, 2019
Hi, are there any pros/cons for choosing one type of racket over the other or both as of this update?

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Yeah, checked it before and it seems like you just miss the Marcy dinner scene if you choose Drugs. Is that all the difference in choosing one racket over the other for now?
As of chapter 3 yes.... chapter 4 has an impact on your money. But as the game progresses it will have impact with different characters.

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
Oath of Loyalty update. Chapter 4 PC ->
Chapter 4 Mac ->

I'll post android when it comes out. You can also find all these links in the discord or on Patreon like Ari said :)

If you are enjoying the game, consider becoming a Patron. The dev team has put a lot of work into this game and showing your support would be greatly appreciated by them

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes