LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Yes. It's like a continuation but not quite. It's another story but characters from the past game will make an appearance (as well as characters from the enoshima doujin in oba-san saga). It's a pity that it always says it's moving forward about the new game BUT it's not very specific about what is finish.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for answering my question.

New post says that its coming end of November but he wants to have a Demo mid November (undecided). So we have something to look forward to.
I wish I could download Japanese language fluency directly into my brain. But since we don't have that kind of technology yet, what method of learning Japanese would you recommend?

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Sry fo all this questions: any way to change the MC name? and I wonder if someone will make an uncensor patch also can we fuck catarina the store lady or the innkeeper? its this from another game or smt I'll find in this game? 3f3qf3fq3f.JPG can I get all the girls pregnant?

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

thebruneitor

Aug 8, 2017
I played the demo.
basically it's about a group of three friends living in a quiet town who go on adventures. MC, Karen and Hana. and upon returning to town they meet margaret (kobold/doggirl) and frost (oni).
this demo is interesting, it plants good bases for the imagination.
Karen and Hana will be able to cheat on MC but Margaret and Frost won't be able to (plus characters from obasan saga will appear).

Jan 13, 2022
I played the demo.
basically it's about a group of three friends living in a quiet town who go on adventures. MC, Karen and Hana. and upon returning to town they meet margaret (kobold/doggirl) and frost (oni).
Karen and Hana will be able to cheat on MC but Margaret and Frost won't be able to (plus characters from obasan saga will appear).
Can you post the game here??

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
I played the demo.
By cheat it's "cheat(muhplatonicrelationship)" or cheat?
Will play the demo later btw
Obakino soon
1670428060102.png

• Love

thebruneitor

Aug 8, 2017
Can you post the game here??
Just download the demo from fanza or dlsite. it's free

By cheat it's "cheat(muhplatonicrelationship)" or cheat?
Will play the demo later btw
Obakino soon
View attachment 2219463
While Karen (the blonde) and Hana (pink hair) are with MC at that point more than friends less than couple, will depend on how we play. Starting from vanilla to dirty things. At the moment I only reveal Netorare Type A: "The heroine is willingly cheating on the protagonist with another guy and enjoys every second of it. No rape, blackmail, drugs etc. involved, it's consensual sex from the very beginning."
If there is any other type we will have to wait to play the full game.

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Just download the demo from fanza or dlsite. it's free

While Karen (the blonde) and Hana (pink hair) are with MC at that point more than friends less than couple, will depend on how we play. Starting from vanilla to dirty things. At the moment I only reveal Netorare Type A: "The heroine is willingly cheating on the protagonist with another guy and enjoys every second of it. No rape, blackmail, drugs etc. involved, it's consensual sex from the very beginning."
If there is any other type we will have to wait to play the full game.
Like the other games then, nice, casual NTR.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes