Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Just download the demo from fanza or dlsite. it's free

While Karen (the blonde) and Hana (pink hair) are with MC at that point more than friends less than couple, will depend on how we play. Starting from vanilla to dirty things. At the moment I only reveal Netorare Type A: "The heroine is willingly cheating on the protagonist with another guy and enjoys every second of it. No rape, blackmail, drugs etc. involved, it's consensual sex from the very beginning."
If there is any other type we will have to wait to play the full game.
This could be interesting. I can't remember the last time (If ever) I've played a netorase game. I usually lean toward netori so I don't have to feel sorry for the other person.

Like the other games then, nice, casual NTR.
Casual NTR, there's two terms I never thought I would see together.

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
This could be interesting. I can't remember the last time (If ever) I've played a netorase game. I usually lean toward netori so I don't have to feel sorry for the other person.

Casual NTR, there's two terms I never thought I would see together.
It's something rare in the hjrpg market I'd say. It's the case where the femmc cheats, but still love/stays with the mc, while he is oblivious to the cheating.There is no abandonment or mind break("Oh no I lost to the dick") involved, just some casual sex on the side.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Like the other games then, nice, casual NTR.
To add a little to what thebruneitor said, the way this games handles relationships changes between girls.

For example, Karen (the blond one) CAN cheat on the MC if you play wrong, if you don't want to you can make sure she doesn't cheat on you (so basically don't be dumb and she will not fuck anybody else, tho cheat is a strong word in this case, she's kind of dumb and will do anything sex related if you ask her to, so yeah... watch out for that).

Meanwhile Hana (pink hair bitch) WILL ALWAYS cheat on the MC, there's nothing you can do to change that (feel sorry for the people that like her lmao).

Also the 2 other girls Margaret and Frost CAN'T cheat on the MC no matter what you do (sadly they will also have less scenes but the dev is already working on new scenes for updates and such).

I think that's pretty smart, in any case the way this dev handles NTR is so lighthearted in comparison with other artist, so even people like me that don't like it can read his dojinshis.

But for real, I am a Margaret fan for sure, I wanna fuck that gremlin so hard.

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
To add a little to what thebruneitor said, the way this games handles relationships changes between girls.

For example, Karen (the blond one) CAN cheat on the MC if you play wrong, if you don't want to you can make sure she doesn't cheat on you (so basically don't be dumb and she will not fuck anybody else, tho cheat is a strong word in this case, she's kind of dumb and will do anything sex related if you ask her to, so yeah... watch out for that).

Meanwhile Hana (pink hair bitch) WILL ALWAYS cheat on the MC, there's nothing you can do to change that (feel sorry for the people that like her lmao).

Also the 2 other girls Margaret and Frost CAN'T cheat on the MC no matter what you do (sadly they will also have less scenes but the dev is already working on new scenes for updates and such).

I think that's pretty smart, in any case the way this dev handles NTR is so lighthearted in comparison with other artist, so even people like me that don't like it can read his dojinshis.

It's something I noticed from the demo.The blonde girl is really naive. I hope she doesn't end as a complete imbecile in the end.

Reactions: Mistervd

Ara-Ara lover

Dec 31, 2020
So I played the new game demo of this author, Silly Girls Quest. So far the game is pretty empty at the moment with like 5 short h scenes in it, the demo ended when you meet the other 2 heroines, Frost and Margaret, and each had 1 separate h scene except Karen with the boob hug and missionary pose. From what I've seen on their Ci-en account, looks like there will be some monster sex if you lose in battle or something and the pink hair girl seems like fucking with a different guy.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
The game is around 3 hours long. Karen (tanned girl) has less NTR scenes than Hana (pink haired). The big white oni and the doggo girl are for the mc only. Karen's NTR is avoidable, you don't have to fight the minotaur that fucks her. Hana on the other part... well, yeah.

I really enjoyed it, the art is amazing.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
The game is around 3 hours long. Karen (tanned girl) has less NTR scenes than Hana (pink haired). The big white oni and the doggo girl are for the mc only. Karen's NTR is avoidable, you don't have to fight the minotaur that fucks her. Hana on the other part... well, yeah.

I really enjoyed it, the art is amazing.
Yep I already said all of this here

It would be cool if you could share a link here with us tho.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
To be clear, the new game does not have milfs or incest. But the dev did say his next game would have a mom and incest again, probably with impregnation and pregnancy content.
Did he said this in twitter? I've been following him on all his sites but I haven't read anything about his next game. I know he's working on updates for Silly Girl Quest as we speak (literally the greatest dev to ever live)

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
He said it on his Ci-en account it's a service linked with dlsite where you can post updates on your work.
View attachment 2256018
>Ci-en
Oh yeah I don't read the comments there lmao. I only read (and make) comments on his pixiv and twitter (that's how I know he's making more scenes for this game).

Maybe I should start paying attention to the comments on his ci-en too. Now I wonder if he wants to make that milf game take place in the same universe as these 2 games or in a completely different setting. What do you guys think?

thebruneitor

Aug 8, 2017
NGsQ.gif

Its here

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes