Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
The game is around 3 hours long. Karen (tanned girl) has less NTR scenes than Hana (pink haired). The big white oni and the doggo girl are for the mc only. Karen's NTR is avoidable, you don't have to fight the minotaur that fucks her. Hana on the other part... well, yeah.

I really enjoyed it, the art is amazing.
Thank you for the heads up on the NTR content.

yutshu_chan uploaded the game, guys. Go to that thread to thank him. He's a real one.
100 percent facts! Thank you for sharing this info with us :)

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
The game is around 3 hours long. Karen (tanned girl) has less NTR scenes than Hana (pink haired). The big white oni and the doggo girl are for the mc only. Karen's NTR is avoidable, you don't have to fight the minotaur that fucks her. Hana on the other part... well, yeah.

I really enjoyed it, the art is amazing.
I 2nd this.

I spent 5 hours for that game blind (no translators lol & I don't speak Jap) to talk to everyone & explore every corners. The pink hair girl's NTR is a mandatory event cuz it's the only way to progress the story. You can just ignore the minotaur entirely to avoid the blonde's NTR event cuz you'll get to fight it later in the story, but if you're a horse cock's fan, then go ahead (weird to see a minotaur having a horse cock though, aren't they part human, part bull?). Recommend use a cheat tool or grind the blonde to level 10+ cuz she'll be solo-ing the minotaur, not with MC or his team like later in the story.

Overall, it's okay. NTR haters may wanna watch out for this one though.

thebruneitor

Aug 8, 2017
After playing basically the game is about discovering the strange black magic near the village (why margarette and frost are here). Long story short is the fault of Vega the red-haired mage from obasan's saga.
The one who benefits the most from the game is undoubtedly Karen the blonde. She has the most scenes and basically everything comes about because she moves the plot along (even if she doesn't realize it) And the punch line of her story is that to get her to confess her feelings you have to have seen all the scenes with the minotaur and beat said minotaur all by yourself so that she finally sees you as a strong man she can trust blindly and she confesses on the spot.
Karen is followed by Frost, who despite having much less screen time, is the one who takes the prize for quality. In my opinion there is not a single scene that is wasted or boring (quite the contrary).

the game vibrates on the same frequency as the previous one, which is not bad per se. Basically the game is set months after Obasan's saga because as the characters in that game talk about their relationship with the hero of the previous game;
Vega saying selling condoms she invented to retain the hero's semen for her experiments (referring to one of his scenes in Obasan's saga) since she starts selling these condoms on the market she has so much money that she builds a factory unfortunately falling short in sales for months because her production level is not as fast as the high demand.
Helen the priestess saying she wants to buy the house next to our protagonist's house and have and rising her children with the hero there, hinting that they have been together for a long time already
Eizen the ogre feeds us with her food and tells us she has been cooking with aphrodisiacs for a long time so the fucking with the hero never stops (yes, the sex scene is the hero penetrating like an animal to Eizen while the protagonist do a bukakke on Eizen as she releases her pheromones and sweat all over the room [god bless enoshima ikki for this]).

Now I understand that not everything gets past the brainstorming stage but I would have liked it if when he showed what his next game would be about, he hadn't discarded so many designs (basically Karen, margarette and Robert are the only ones that were saved, but at least the mage girl appears as an easter egg in the warehouse saying she was planned as "your little sister").
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fonmeister1994

May 31, 2022
After playing basically the game is about discovering the strange black magic near the village (why margarette and frost are here). Long story short is the fault of Vega the red-haired mage from obasan's saga.
The one who benefits the most from the game is undoubtedly Karen the blonde. She has the most scenes and basically everything comes about because she moves the plot along (even if she doesn't realize it) And the punch line of her story is that to get her to confess her feelings you have to have seen all the scenes with the minotaur and beat said minotaur all by yourself so that she finally sees you as a strong man she can trust blindly and she confesses on the spot.
Karen is followed by Frost, who despite having much less screen time, is the one who takes the prize for quality. In my opinion there is not a single scene that is wasted or boring (quite the contrary).

the game vibrates on the same frequency as the previous one, which is not bad per se. Basically the game is set months after Obasan's saga because as the characters in that game talk about their relationship with the hero of the previous game;
Vega saying selling condoms she invented to retain the hero's semen for her experiments (referring to one of his scenes in Obasan's saga) since she starts selling these condoms on the market she has so much money that she builds a factory unfortunately falling short in sales for months because her production level is not as fast as the high demand.
Helen the priestess saying she wants to buy the house next to our protagonist's house and have and rising her children with the hero there, hinting that they have been together for a long time already
Eizen the ogre feeds us with her food and tells us she has been cooking with aphrodisiacs for a long time so the fucking with the hero never stops (yes, the sex scene is the hero penetrating like an animal to Eizen while the protagonist do a bukakke on Eizen as she releases her pheromones and sweat all over the room [god bless enoshima ikki for this]).

Now I understand that not everything gets past the brainstorming stage but I would have liked it if when he showed what his next game would be about, he hadn't discarded so many designs (basically Karen, margarette and Robert are the only ones that were saved, but at least the mage girl appears as an easter egg in the warehouse saying she was planned as "your little sister").
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any chance you could share some of your save files? That would be cool

Reactions: Mistervd

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Is this game done like no more update in the future? Cause i need to free up my storage, and finally move to other games

Conejoo

Jun 26, 2019
Is this game done like no more update in the future? Cause i need to free up my storage, and finally move to other games
Yes, it's done. As far as I know, version 1.3 was released 2-3 years ago. Even his next game has the "completed" tag. But I don't know if the next game will get an update or not..

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
To anyone that wants to change the name of the MC and can run some python code through something like jupyter notebook or w/e, below is a super basic method I used to quickly change all instances of the name kirk to the name of my choice. Seems alot of the dialog is stored in the map files as the dialog is just hard coded and not using variables for characters etc.

Python:
import os
import fileinput
import glob

os.chdir('C:\\Users\\Whateveryourusernameis\\ObasansSaga_1.30\\Obasans Saga ver130\\www\\data')

#YOU CAN CHANGE THE *.json portion below to whatever format you want if you want to target specific files instead of all json files in the directory
for file in glob.glob('*.json'):
    with open(file, 'r') as mapfile :
      filedata = mapfile.read()

# Replace the target string
    filedata = filedata.replace('Kirk', 'PUT THE NAME YOU WANT IN HERE')

# Write the file out again
    with open(file, 'w') as mapfile:
      mapfile.write(filedata)
Boss!

Terribly sorry, dumb/ignorant here. I figured we replace our name in the filedata.replace.
But I couldn't figure out what else needed to be replaced or to what.
Whateveryourusernameis: game name? or since this is in the file directory, computer user name?

Write the file out again
with open(file, 'w') as mapfile:
mapfile.write(filedata)

brain fart here boss. Don't know how to proceed.

Could you save me?

• Haha
Reactions: ejmuerte
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes