tunknownusert

Aug 3, 2020
Boss!

Terribly sorry, dumb/ignorant here. I figured we replace our name in the filedata.replace.
But I couldn't figure out what else needed to be replaced or to what.
Whateveryourusernameis: game name? or since this is in the file directory, computer user name?

Write the file out again
with open(file, 'w') as mapfile:
mapfile.write(filedata)

brain fart here boss. Don't know how to proceed.

Could you save me?
Sorry for the late response, basically yeah the "whateveryourusernameis" part is just the file path to the data directory of the game. C:\Users\myusername\Desktop\ObasansSaga_1.30\Obasans Saga ver130\www\data
You arent dumb either, I just wrote that part pretty poorly sorry about that. Once you change the directory to match yours you should be good to just adjust the name as well and good to go from there. Let me know if u have any issues with it.

so in my case the code i would run would look like, this:
('C:\\Users\\MYNAME\\Desktop\\ObasansSaga_1.30\\Obasans Saga ver130\\www\\data')

Just as long as it points to the data directory you should be golden.

Reactions: OleJackRipper

Wigans

Feb 9, 2023
I can't play the game when I open the winRar It said "The Archive is Either unknown format of damaged" why is that?

Hellers

Jan 27, 2023
what is this error? It say:"
Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.

Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js."
i can't change game setting or save game
can someone help me?

Reactions: Mistervd
Jan 22, 2019
Sorry for the late response, basically yeah the "whateveryourusernameis" part is just the file path to the data directory of the game. C:\Users\myusername\Desktop\ObasansSaga_1.30\Obasans Saga ver130\www\data
You arent dumb either, I just wrote that part pretty poorly sorry about that. Once you change the directory to match yours you should be good to just adjust the name as well and good to go from there. Let me know if u have any issues with it.

so in my case the code i would run would look like, this:
('C:\\Users\\MYNAME\\Desktop\\ObasansSaga_1.30\\Obasans Saga ver130\\www\\data')

Just as long as it points to the data directory you should be golden.
Hey im a smoothbrain thats trying to do this. I have no understanding of python at all but i have logic on my side. How do I 'run' these commands? is it like making a bat file? I looked up the jupyter notebook and tried to copy paste what you wrote after customising it to my needs but dont really know how to like 'run' the command. I know not the best place to be asking this but what the hay could ya help me?

Reactions: Mistervd
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes