3.30 star(s) 21 Votes

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I realy wish for KILL ALL FUCKING BABIES button, because i realy just try to explore and constantly raped by same dog that spawned multiple times is annoying. Realy game should have had exploration and room scaveging in it, instead its just "lol make babies to escape, lol get instalocked by 3 of your babies".
There is literally a setting for this but I guess bitching about it here was easier then checking settings in the game huh?

Ngo Van Dang

Sep 13, 2018
I realy wish for KILL ALL FUCKING BABIES button, because i realy just try to explore and constantly raped by same dog that spawned multiple times is annoying. Realy game should have had exploration and room scaveging in it, instead its just "lol make babies to escape, lol get instalocked by 3 of your babies".
Thats why you need to wash your body with the Well and wear new cloth at safe place

briararcher

Nov 28, 2021
The game is listed as English and Japanese, but it's only in Japanese? Is there an option I'm not seeing or a patch or something?

Ekwals

Oct 19, 2018
If she existed in SCP universe then the foundation would have a field day making all those D class pumping out hundreds a day probably

• Haha
Reactions: Nightverge
Mar 6, 2020
View attachment 1552226

Here's a map of all the rooms. I've labelled the starting room and the location of the Level 2 and 3 Security Cards. I'm still not 100% sure on which SCPs you need to birth to trigger each breach, but the sequence is like this:

1st breach: Yellow Gate (YG) is destroyed. Level 2 Card can be found in YG room.
2nd breach: Both Red Gates (RG) are destroyed. Level 3 Card can be found in the south RG room.
3rd breach: West Peace Gate is destroyed.
4th breach: You can leave the facility via the Entrance room.

As far as I know, the rooms east of the Peace Gate/Red Gate are inaccessible due to the broken doors.

If you're as impatient as me, you can adjust the pregnancy parameters in pregnancy.ini.

cell_times: The time "per tick" of each pregnancy phase. Default value is 5, 60 ticks in one pregnancy cycle. Lower the value to increase pregnancy speed.
sperm_life: How long sperm lasts in your womb. Default value is 90.
fertilization_probability: % chance of sperm in your womb fertilizing the ovum. Default value is 50.
nidation_probability: % chance of fertilized ovum being implanted. Default value is 50.
abortion_attack: % chance of an abortion when knocked down by an enemy. Default value is 5.
abortion_falldown: % chance of an abortion when tripping over a corpse/manually falling. Default value is 3.
abortion_sexstep: % chance of abortion when advancing a sex scene. Default value is 1.
Just to piggyback on nope.spawn's post, I've updated the map -

It now has every single monster number written on the map, including the location of the well.
Dunno if it's been done before, but hope it helps anyone who's trying to find their way around!
For the 4th breach, you should try to get the horse dude's babies 3-4 times.

Thanks to nope.spawn for the pregnancy tips and the original map!

Murdon55555

Jan 14, 2020
So I tried playing with the uncensored files and it just crashes. Hopefully, I'm just dumb and replaced the wrong files. But I'm pretty sure I followed everyone's post perfectly... Is anyone else having this issue? 1640841252420.png
Also i somehow got this chair on the desk... kinda funny

Reactions: meow555

ymt22

Jun 8, 2021
Anyone knows how to edit the speeches during their intercourses? It seems like it's random but 90% same.

rocochadeau24

Dec 12, 2021
i have the last version is it possible to have the last uncensor patch with the location where i have to put the file. Thank for the man who will help me !

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes