VN Ren'Py Abandoned Oblus [Episode 1] [Chasse]

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

X0R

Stay a Mystery, it’s Better.
Aug 5, 2016
bgcRJC.jpg

Overview:
In a world ruled by knights and soldiers, a humble farmer is forced to join the army and needs to adapt to a new lifestyle. He must learn the reality of the kingdom and perceive his own destiny as a matter of his own decisions; his path to the future just became clearer and way rougher.​

Thread Updated: 2020-12-10
Release Date: 2020-12-10
Developer: Chasse - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: Episode 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

DL4+NF.jpg AYVzyK.jpg 9KXPvU.jpg bNimiH.jpg pVSd4s.jpg _OGf7m.jpg 6ETF4v.jpg oxl2rP.jpg

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Oblus [Episode 1] Chasse

Original Size Win/Linux: 683 MB
Original Size Mac: 666 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 172 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 155 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
definitely heavely story based at some point the choices just stopped. seems like a slow burn(sex wise) and not gonna lie at some point i just held down CTRL to see if any other choices would appear...they didnt. buuuuuut story wasnt bad(from what i read) im always up for a fantasy game renders are nice. and i did look at dev notes so yeah at least he was honest about there being alot of text.

far as i can tell cons arent a big deal.

1. not a big fan of MC's appearance but... eh.

2.lot of text little choices buuuuut thats already been pointed out by dev and its first release so no biggie.

3. no sexual content at all in this release and it feels like it'll be a while before something happens so if i come back to this game it'll probably be at .4

all in all not bad and good luck to you dev.

according to devs patreon adult content on next update...but ill probably just wait till comments before downloading

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
The plot is pretty good so far, I like the girls, I like the MC, I like the way he looks, and the fact that he's not a sex maniac like the MC's in most other games. Do not rush with sex scenes, and give us the time to love these girls, and of course do not in any case add NTR to the game, and everything will be great (y)

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
can we just focus on 1 girl and will we get to choose who we sleep with without being forced at any point (when sex is added)

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
definitely heavely story based at some point the choices just stopped. seems like a slow burn(sex wise) and not gonna lie at some point i just held down CTRL to see if any other choices would appear...they didnt. buuuuuut story wasnt bad(from what i read) im always up for a fantasy game renders are nice. and i did look at dev notes so yeah at least he was honest about there being alot of text.

far as i can tell cons arent a big deal.

1. not a big fan of MC's appearance but... eh.

2.lot of text little choices buuuuut thats already been pointed out by dev and its first release so no biggie.

3. no sexual content at all in this release and it feels like it'll be a while before something happens so if i come back to this game it'll probably be at .4

all in all not bad and good luck to you dev.

according to devs patreon adult content on next update...but ill probably just wait till comments before downloading
thanks for the heads up saved me time

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
This VN hooked me, its story is levels beyond most mediocre AVNs available here, IMO has potential to be top AVN in terms of story but it is still only Episode one so it needs more episodes to make it so. Renders are great, characters have different personalities, most named ones seem memorable for me. Honestly after seeing so many weak level writing in f95 this is refreshing, reminds me of early releases of BADIK, COBD and etc.,. Only time and updates will tell if it sit by the side of aforementioned titles.

BTW no sex scene yet so we have no idea if the sex scenes will be great or not.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Looks very well-made, great renders, good writing but zero choices (almost a kinetic novel) and zero lewd scenes not even nudes or undressing. I understand if you want a slow paced adult VN, but you have to throw some "meat" to the base as a showcase of good things that will come if they stick to your game, it could be an undressing scene, peeking or whatever. Otherwise, this good quality game will not go far. This is an Adult site first and foremost.

10xRecoil

Aug 28, 2020
Models top notch, Story wise I should say good foundation for long term plot. Loving it so far. I hope you gain many followers.
All the Dames are like Damnnn.. So pretty.

Reactions: BarbarrossaNA
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes