3.20 star(s) 37 Votes

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Good but small start. Text is sometimes difficult to read, should be bigger or more different from the background especially the menu.

Looking forward to next update and meeting the other girls.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Loli yeah needs patch :devilish: (y) Good Luck with Game need more tags : Vaginal Creampie Annal Harem etc etc
Mc Looks Beter :devilish:(y)

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
The very essence of a lolly is to be thin and slim, preferably with small tits, so that you can legally fuck a 21-year-old girl who looks like a 10-year-old.
Hahahah, dude every fat loli around the world died a little inside after that comment. I would argue that it is not the slim and thin but the cuteness that is the essence of a loli.

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
Renders look great though the landlord could do with going a bit easier on the roids.
I have bigger pecs and triceps on a steady diet of home cooked food. What's putting me off is that dick he carries that's about as long as my forearm and thicker than my wrist, which is by the way thick enough to prevent me from wearing fitness trackers, me being a competitive arm-wrestler and all, so you're looking at absurd body proportions the wrong place.

I don't know why anyone bothers using models for the MC that would make Dredd himself feel like he has a pencil dick, and cause clipping issues with a normally sized model's genitals during sex animations. Spending 20 hours on rendering photorealistically lit scenes with clipping all over the place, and/or vore levels of body part elasticity/bulging looks really professional, seriously...

This annoyance aside, I'd love to play more with my 300 year old demon priestess.

Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
I have bigger pecs and triceps on a steady diet of home cooked food. What's putting me off is that dick he carries that's about as long as my forearm and thicker than my wrist, which is by the way thick enough to prevent me from wearing fitness trackers, me being a competitive arm-wrestler and all, so you're looking at absurd body proportions the wrong place.

I don't know why anyone bothers using models for the MC that would make Dredd himself feel like he has a pencil dick, and cause clipping issues with a normally sized model's genitals during sex animations. Spending 20 hours on rendering photorealistically lit scenes with clipping all over the place, and/or vore levels of body part elasticity/bulging looks really professional, seriously...

This annoyance aside, I'd love to play more with my 300 year old demon priestess.
I think you're just genetically blessed then matey but yeah 100% agreed with the dick, I'd hate to have that thing, women with a litter of kids would go running at the sight of it nevermind tiny 300 year old demon priestesses :ROFLMAO:

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes