3.20 star(s) 37 Votes

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
my question is why two game with almost the same type of story line? I dont know whether to be confused or scared or both lol. also as someome else mentioned planned tags would be nice before people invite time into the game and the dev throws in something out of the blue that people dont like... i wont say it but you all can guess it...

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I'm not a big fan of the models (faces especially) plus repeating Leah's age during the scene was super forced and served more as a turn off for me than anything. I get that the implication is that we play as an older guy having affair(s) with really young girl(s) (which is also not my thing really), but even so I'd try to make the dialogues more natural. And text could be slightly bigger btw. That being said the scene wasn't bad, renders are nice, and I am hooked despite myself. I only hope that we will be able to use sub/dom system to great effect resulting in some juicy (and intense) both maledom and femdom scenes and that next updates will be longer and filled with much more content and story.

sn00p

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2019
my question is why two game with almost the same type of story line? I don't know whether to be confused or scared or both lol. Also, as someone else mentioned planned tags would be nice before people invite time into the game and the dev throws in something out of the blue that people don't like... i won't say it, but you all can guess it...
Regarding the story, the page on F95 is not really updated, the overview from there is quite old ever since the first day of release (And yes, I'm aware we're talking about Beyond Persona) but the updated one. That was just the "description" from day one of release. (Yes, I'm aware of the "all can guess it" meaning, this game won't have it like that)

And now, about the planned tags, everything is in the Spoiler of More Info already, except that there will be nothing else, also the game will NOT have NTR and Pregnancy.

Also, I've seen some comments about the font size, even on PC? The fixed ANDROID version is updated on ITCH, for PC and MAC it'll be fixed in the next release, I wasn't aware the font size is much of an issue, it looked pretty fine on my display (2560x1080p) and yes some updates for the Menu buttons will be done as well.

Thanks for the feedback, noted, and some of will get in the game withing the next release. Will also work on the dialogue and do some more fixes, I'm not a native English as you know, but I have a friend who helps me a bit...

About the Sub/Dom system, it'll matter later and soon in the next scenes, since some might depends on how much points your characters have in Domination/Submission/Corruption, even now in the Intro there are scenes tied to it, and there are events or dialogue that can be missed cause of them. Each character "collects" their own share of Sub/Dom and Corruption points, each one with its own bonuses, which will be/or not tied to other characters. And some events are critical to the characters, in the Intro we already have two, one with Leah and one with Eliza, which will matter later.

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
All the girls using the same face?
At least with 99% of the eventual players going the family route that won't be an issue, relatives are supposed to look alike. University of Problems and College Bound are two games off the top of my head that use the same female model with different makeup and hair presets, and there it's much more obvious.

Reactions: RonaldoTranseunte

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
also the game will NOT have NTR
YAY!

... and Pregnancy.
BOO!

it looked pretty fine on my display (2560x1080p) and yes some updates for the Menu buttons will be done as well.
I have exactly that, but you have to realize that a 2560x1080 screen at 34 inches is a 27 inch equivalent at 16:9... it's huge! And it still looked small-ish on mine, definitely not something you just click through lazing on the couch. Sitting at your desk two feet away, sure.

• Haha
Reactions: zerofreak

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Also, I've seen some comments about the font size, even on PC? The fixed ANDROID version is updated on ITCH, for PC and MAC it'll be fixed in the next release, I wasn't aware the font size is much of an issue, it looked pretty fine on my display (2560x1080p) and yes some updates for the Menu buttons will be done as well.
The font was completely readable for me, but the size is considerably smaller than is typical in VNs. I'm on Windows 10, currently with a 1920×1080 display. This is the size for me:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I could see this being an issue if someone doesn't have the best eyesight but doesn't use text-to-speech currently.

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
Damn, that's some heavy shit right there :sneaky:. I think it's the best new game in a couple of years!

kktcross

Jan 29, 2019
This dev actually updates their games though, they dont ;)
sn00p aorrta ttll coincidence?:WeSmart::KEK: maybe maybe not maybe i am trolling :unsure: anyways hope this is not cashgrab patreon scam by creating another game to lure more souls in and this game and his other one get those updates like you say becouse now he has to update 2games and we all know how games end when dev burn out :cry: anyway best of luck with this project to dev ;)

• Haha
Reactions: DanThaMan

sn00p

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2019
Ironically, aorrta's The Secret Reloaded made me start on this "path" months ago, I liked the game, I was already kind of familiar with DAZ and slowly started to see what's the deal and start making my own :D

a1n1d1

Aug 1, 2019
This is another game where i have this problem(the other one is "Petal among thorns")
First of all it gives me two exe files (that never happened with the games i downloaded except those with unity engine) :

a1 2.jpg

When i try to start it comes to the headline and then stops ...
Excuse my poor language skills.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
never had a problem on mine unless your running a apple product aka Mac those should work fine.

Reactions: a1n1d1

a1n1d1

Aug 1, 2019
APPCRASH
Application Name: ObscureAffairs.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 60bc4058
Fault Module Name: atio6axx.dll
Fault Module Version: 6.14.10.11762
Fault Module Timestamp: 50135a41
: c0000005
Exception Offset: 00000000012b38f5
Additional Information 1: 03e8
Additional Information 2: 03e88b336f4900da4ea72cb09d96a6f9
Additional Information 3: fdf1
Additional Information 4: fdf1eb6b4eb8f727c1944b478d427cf1

:( i hope that somebody recognise what's this all about...

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes