3.20 star(s) 37 Votes

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
As some already mentioned the text sizes are a bit small. I made a quick Mod with some adjustments and an option to change the dialog text and text backgroud. And I also added choices infos ("walkthrough") to it, too. New since v2.20UE: a bonus scene unlocker (deactivated by default!)

=========================================================
July 25, 2022
New game version v3.0 is out. I'll have a look at it as soon as possible

Edit:
Attention!
Seems there are quite some ingame scenes removed with this new v3.00.
Don't know if that is caused because it's not the UE edition of the game.

Unfortunately I would have to redo the complete Mod for that, especially the WT.
I therefore skipp updating the WT for now.

Here a quick Mod with only the add. game settings (text sizes etc)
=========================================================

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Where is the WT for 3.0?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Where is the WT for 3.0?
Hi. I actually tried to explain it in the post from me you quoted: this version 3.0 here is not the UE edition of the game like the one that was available here before. There are many difference between them, the non-UE now have quite some scenes removed/changed. I would have to completely redo my WT for that. I therefore wait until the UE edition of v3.0 is available and then decide if i update my WT again.

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I ask for a little clarification in the domination-submission ...
namely, in the "walkthrough" it is indicated that +2 LeahDom
- what does it mean? that the Leah becomes dominant in relation to the player or the player dominates the Leah by 2 points?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I ask for a little clarification in the domination-submission ...
namely, in the "walkthrough" it is indicated that +2 LeahDom
- what does it mean? that the Leah becomes dominant in relation to the player or the player dominates the Leah by 2 points?
LeahDom means Leah becomes more dominant. I thought the words used in the response choice (like "Get your little ass next to your [Daddy]!") would make the outcome fairly clear. Saying something like that generally doesn't make somebody more dominant, so LeahSub would do the opposite.

In any case, FFR when "dom" or "sub" is used on a variable, the character associated with that becomes more of that. So LeahDom means she gets more dominant; LeahSub means she becomes more submissive.

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
$25
per month

ULTIMATE Tier

• Access to previously TIERS benefits.
  • Access to the ULTIMATE Build of the game (Which includes bonus sex scenes, animations and more explicit sexual content/language)
  • The EXTRA content included in ULTIMATE version of the game are NON-CANON! They do not affect the main story of the game, or the course of it.
Not really expecting it to show up here again - could be wrong, Hopefully!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
$25
per month

ULTIMATE Tier

• Access to previously TIERS benefits.
  • Access to the ULTIMATE Build of the game (Which includes bonus sex scenes, animations and more explicit sexual content/language)
  • The EXTRA content included in ULTIMATE version of the game are NON-CANON! They do not affect the main story of the game, or the course of it.
Not really expecting it to show up here again - could be wrong, Hopefully!
Wow, yeah. I wonder if that's a new price point. If not, I'm surprised it ever found its way here in the first place.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Wow, yeah. I wonder if that's a new price point. If not, I'm surprised it ever found its way here in the first place.
No, that didn't change. Was before the same price, too. I remember a post from the dev he actually was surprised himself that someone subs that - well, he got some on that level. Now he has to fullfill his subscribestar promises with the UE edition. Therefore the two versions now.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
3.5gb is big. is the game good? dont want to DL it and its boring
I personally like it, but I obviously can't say whether you will like it. I wouldn't think boring would apply to this game, although the plot (other than relationships with LIs) hasn't progressed very much. You get background and hints here and there, but overall it's not exactly clear what's going on with the larger plot. There is definitely plenty of sex, however.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
KoGa , the SE edition has arrived.
Ready when you are. ;)
Hi. The SE edition - which is available already quite some time here - is actually the one with changed / removed scenes. You probably meant the "UE" edition which is still not available.

Reactions: 991207z

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Hi. The SE edition - which is available already quite some time here - is actually the one with changed / removed scenes. You probably meant the "UE" edition which is still not available.
Sorry KoGa , you're right.

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes