3.30 star(s) 38 Votes

SoftheW

May 26, 2020
As some already mentioned the text sizes are a bit small. I made a quick Mod with some adjustments and an option to change the dialog text and text backgroud. And I also added choices infos ("walkthrough") to it, too.

Sept. 29, 2022
Updated my Mod for the new game version v3.10UE

Info:
The choice help function in my Mod is not really a walkthrough since the game is way to much branching. Integrating all the possible routes would be to much for me. I recommend to use the walkthrough from here for details.

Download Mod v3.10UE (~4MB)
WorkUpload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v3.10UE (~xxxMB)
(info: the game UI is not ideal for small devices)
Workupload - MediaFire
(in progress)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2071109 View attachment 2071110 View attachment 2071111 View attachment 2071112 View attachment 2071113
Thanks, thanks, thanks, sonoro much.

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
Jeezes, I shouldn't take much effort to answer your own questions.
There are two different downloads, if one of them says it's v3.0, what do you do?
Also what could possibly UNTESTED mean?? Maybe it means that it's not tested so there might be bugs and so on?
Or maybe the developer has not been tested for HIV, pick your guess.

Satarial

Jul 27, 2022
SoftheW posted Obscure Affairs 3.10UE and he has very few thanks, but 2 others uploaded his own game after and they have a lot of likes, not fair... :confused:

Last edited:
Reactions: denen

kz7419

Jul 20, 2021
Just one thing bothers me about the latest couple of updates: they seem to have forgotten all about the youngest tenant. I mean, she's only 18 years old, can it even be legal to leave her at home by herself?

Reactions: cuchulin

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
The uncanny valley is strong with this one, especially in regards to the youngest of the "18" year olds.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
OK, I finally updated my walkthrough of the game for v3.10 UE. There were some changes, some possibly significant. (A minor change is that the default name of the MC is now "MC" . . . why have a default if the game really doesn't have one? Strange.) I restarted to make sure I didn't miss anything. With everything else going on IRL, it took me a week — a damned week — to complete. I won't be restarting very often in the future. :p

I've added a new NOTES FOR THIS WALKTHROUGH VERSION section to the walkthrough post as well, either explanations or things you might want to be aware of as far as the game and/or walkthrough are concerned. With each WT update, I will remove parts of that if they no longer apply.

Last edited:
Reactions: asero7k

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So....was there even anything updated? Still same spot ending as last time.
any1 else getting tons of missing images and errors on the yacht?
same here
I don't know for sure, but I have a suspicion a restart will be needed. With one exception (if you don't share anything with the psychologist), there is definitely new content. It's not a big amount (in terms of playtime), but things absolutely should continue on the yacht. I'd recommend my updated walkthrough also, because there were things I missed before and/or that were changed. There's a lot being tracked in the game's script files, so things might have changed a little from an earlier playthrough you did, depending.

If you're getting missing images, errors, or no new content, I would guess it's one of two things. It could be some kind of problem with the interaction between the SE version that was here last time and the UE version that's here this time. It could also be that sn00p screwed up his code somewhere and caused a major problem with old saves. Either way, I would highly recommend a restart with Ctrl-skipping so you can just make your choices again to get to new content faster.

Reactions: asero7k

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I was enjoying the game but then the images were black and a message saying images not found showed up. Please fix this.

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes