3.30 star(s) 38 Votes

MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
View attachment 1287421

Overview:
Obscure Affairs is about you, and only you! Going through some rough times, a failed marriage which lasted a few years and ended up in a night, but some time after you managed to get over it and start over, this time from zero, and hope you get back those years of youth which you lost, and somehow you managed to do that, but we'll see how that goes...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-09-27
Release Date: 2022-05-01
Developer: sn00p - -
Censored: No
Version: 3.10 Ultimate Edition
Language: English
Other Games: Beyond Persona
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - - PIXELDRAIN -
Other: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

v3.10 (Untested)
Win: - MEGA -
Others: COMPRESSED *

Extras : Parche Italiano * - Parche Español * - Parche Francés * - Multi-Mod * - Tutorial

*Este puerto/versión no oficial no fue publicado por el desarrollador. Descarga bajo tu propio riesgo.

View attachment 1287462 View attachment 1287463 View attachment 1287464 View attachment 1287465 View attachment 1287466 View attachment 1287467
[/COTIZAR]
Make lesbians an avoidable fetish, not all of us like it. If not, I have to play something else

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
7767 isn't the dev . . . so why are you quoting them? Also, can you put your reply outside of the text you quote? Including it within the quote (like you did) makes reading what you replied with that much more difficult.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

New version is out

(EDIT)
knurket and anyone else, No I am a free sub so I see postings but I cannot get the game or anything. I was hoping the request system here or some sub that follows the thread might lead to a leak but weirdly once you are a sub, even a free level, you see a post as locked but not to what tier/payment level. Other devs show that info but this one chose not to it looks like.

Wish I could be more help, sorry

Last edited:

Heffaklump

Donor
Dec 2, 2017
Oh, you might be disappointed, but the girls are developing so fast - in a couple of updates we might have granny sex.
Since I won´t get my money refunded, I see no reason to hold it back:

basically this for every girl

rip flat justice

jackhahn

Nov 2, 2022
can anyone confirm all the paths and scenes for new version? seems like its pre linear with basically no real choices / different paths and ends with another random girl at the end? also is there new scenes from the previous versions? or is it all the same scenes just with updated models?

yep dev definitely downgraded on the girls. how did some of them get even uglier in the face too?

Last edited:
Reactions: inshaderwetrust

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
So I downloaded version 3.00, which the walkthrough says it covers, but my game ends on the boat shortly after Ashley puts her head or legs on me, doesn't matter which one I choose, but the walkthrough continues for several scenes after that. For me the game ends in what the walkthrough calls Episode 3, scene 2 but I never even get the choice between "Stay" or "Leave", it ends before that. And scenes 3a, 3b and 4 never even happens for me.

Anyone know what's wrong?

Moisan4

Jul 12, 2017
It's weird that so many scenes are locked behind choices, and those choices are so narratively insignificant. Also, many of these choices compound, meaning as they branch out, you miss even more scenes as the story progresses. Most players would see far more content if they see most of the scenes, and don't have to replay the game multiple times. This issue gets compounded with no option to name saves, and keeping track of all paths and saves with every new release too. It's very rare I'll play multiple paths for any game, unless there's two very distinct paths made for the game, and it's interesting enough to play both paths. This game is primarily a collection of sex scenes, with some narrative between those scenes to connect them together. So it's weird so many of these scenes are missed while playing through the game once. Such a waste of renders and dialogue.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
So I downloaded version 3.00, which the walkthrough says it covers, but my game ends on the boat shortly after Ashley puts her head or legs on me, doesn't matter which one I choose, but the walkthrough continues for several scenes after that. For me the game ends in what the walkthrough calls Episode 3, scene 2 but I never even get the choice between "Stay" or "Leave", it ends before that. And scenes 3a, 3b and 4 never even happens for me.

Anyone know what's wrong?
You downloaded the wrong game version, you have to use the links under the "v3.10 (Untested)". The OP is unfortunately not that clear that the above links are for the old v3.00

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
You downloaded the wrong game version, you have to use the links under the "v3.10 (Untested)". The OP is unfortunately not that clear that the above links are for the old v3.00
Yeah I know I downloaded v3.00... that's also the same version the walkthrough says it's updated for. So all the scenes mentioned in the walkthrough should be in the game because their versions match, right?

The walkthrough specifically says it's for v3.00, not v3.10.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Yeah I know I downloaded v3.00... that's also the same version the walkthrough says it's updated for. So all the scenes mentioned in the walkthrough should be in the game because their versions match, right?

For me the filename and the infos under the spoiler there says it's for v3.10. But I havn't used it myself.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

Crap, sorry about that. We originally had UE through v2.80 and then SE after that. As of the last release, however, everything was UE (Ultimate Edition, with more content). The walkthrough should be for everything now. Apparently when I updated my description on that post, I somehow failed to remove the stuff about all of that UE vs. SE stuff.

Just get the full v3.10 UE now and you shouldn't have any problems with the walkthrough matching the content. That said, please let me know if you find a mistake in my WT. I updated that post now; thanks for helping me keep it accurate, and again sorry for the trouble.

Reactions: MrJay

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This issue gets compounded with no option to name saves, and keeping track of all paths and saves with every new release too.
Ren'Py already has a built-in ability to name the pages where saves are shown. Just click where it says "Page 1" and change the name of the page. So name Pages 1 – 10 the "Such-and-such Path" and then Pages 31 – 40 "Another Path to Try". It's very easy to separate paths this way; I do it in almost every Ren'Py game I play. Sure, naming saves is nice, but it's pretty easy to keep track of paths still.
You can read the comments on this page only and you will understand.
Oh, you're talking about the resizing of girls, I assume. [shrug] It's definitely not the ideal size for me, but I don't mind it too much. I don't want them any bigger in the future, though.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 38 Votes