3.30 star(s) 38 Votes

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hi, i get this error too and i could fix the problem by editing the OA_Episode02.rpy with a Text Editor.

In Line 1973 at the line end look at - EP2_THNotSharing\" True"": simply delete the red "

this will solve my problem with this error message. i hope i could help.... :D
I still recommend to re-download my Mod, I fixed missing pics for the named saves there, too.

Reactions: Porthas

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
It's weird that so many scenes are locked behind choices, and those choices are so narratively insignificant. Also, many of these choices compound, meaning as they branch out, you miss even more scenes as the story progresses. Most players would see far more content if they see most of the scenes, and don't have to replay the game multiple times. This issue gets compounded with no option to name saves, and keeping track of all paths and saves with every new release too. It's very rare I'll play multiple paths for any game, unless there's two very distinct paths made for the game, and it's interesting enough to play both paths. This game is primarily a collection of sex scenes, with some narrative between those scenes to connect them together. So it's weird so many of these scenes are missed while playing through the game once. Such a waste of renders and dialogue.
I haven't played this title yet, but I use this tool (0x52_URM) to bypass story requirements, also allows you to see what's behind choices (points, etc. Great when there isn't a WT mod). Just save before any bypass requirements are done.

(Install) Extract and place the file into your game folder. Note... A small box will appear in the top left hand corner of your screen when ever a choice or requirement check is flagged.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Obscure Affairs Ultimate Edition [v3.20] [sn00p] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 5,55 GB / 394 MB - ObscureAffairsUE-v3.20-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 5,53 GB / 379 MB - ObscureAffairsUE-v3.20-mac-crunched.zip
= ~7,1% of the original size, image/video quality 90%/100%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

johnyp

Feb 16, 2018
I haven't played this title yet, but I use this tool (0x52_URM) to bypass story requirements, also allows you to see what's behind choices (points, etc. Great when there isn't a WT mod). Just save before any bypass requirements are done.

(Install) Extract and place the file into your game folder. Note... A small box will appear in the top left hand corner of your screen when ever a choice or requirement check is flagged.
thanks imma give it a try. for some reason i can't dl it.

Last edited:

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
As some already mentioned the text sizes are a bit small. I made a quick Mod with some adjustments and an option to change the dialog text and text backgroud. And I also added choices infos ("walkthrough") to it, too.

Dec. 9, 2022
Updated my Mod for the new game version v3.20UE

Info:
The choice help function in my Mod is not really a walkthrough since the game is way to much branching. Integrating all the possible routes would be to much for me. I mostly show the available points/changed game variables for the choices. I therefore also recommend to use the walkthrough from here for route details.

Download Mod v3.20UE (~5MB)
WorkUpload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v3.20UE (~392MB)
(info: the game UI is not ideal for small devices)
Workupload -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2071109 View attachment 2071110 View attachment 2071111 View attachment 2071112 View attachment 2071113
thx for mod update KoGa3~ :LOL:

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
What are the true relations between the MC and the girls please?
"housemate/friend" makes no sense and "dad/daughter" makes less sense.

Reactions: Macgamer
3.30 star(s) 38 Votes