3.30 star(s) 38 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
incest without milf? :WutFace:
Maybe, depending on what you choose and how you feel about relations being incest or not. In my own game, for the psychologist I chose "cousin" instead of the default relation of "doctor". If you don't consider cousins incest (I personally do), than there isn't any. We also don't know whether she's actually a mom, but I believe the default age for her is 30, which classifies her as a MILF in F95's definition (just barely). So she could possibly be an incest MILF, depending on your views. Beyond her, though, there's none; MILFs in the game are not related to the MC.

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
As some already mentioned the text sizes are a bit small. I made a quick Mod with some adjustments and an option to change the dialog text and text backgroud. And I also added choices infos ("walkthrough") to it, too.

Sept. 29, 2022
Updated my Mod for the new game version v3.10UE

Info:
The choice help function in my Mod is not really a walkthrough since the game is way to much branching. Integrating all the possible routes would be to much for me. I recommend to use the walkthrough from here for details.

Download Mod v3.10UE (~4MB)
WorkUpload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v3.10UE (~158MB)
(info: the game UI is not ideal for small devices)
Workupload -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2071109 View attachment 2071110 View attachment 2071111 View attachment 2071112 View attachment 2071113
will you please update this to 3.20

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So what's new?
The scenes on the yacht continue. Choices from the last update determine which scenes you see somewhat (so more with Angela and Valerie or more with Diana and Alice). No more with Ashley in this update. Leah and Daisy's scene continues a bit regardless of past choices, Eliza has a scene with a friend she brought aboard (also for all routes), and the final scene is the same for all paths as well. Oh . . . and breast sizes for several girls are a bit bigger (still not huge, but not tiny anymore, either).
Simply putting N/A in the changelog doesn't give anything to go on, nor does it entice some of us to download.
This is because there's no changelog provided to F95 from Patreon. The dev also is on Itch.io, for example, where no changelog gets posted. Whenever you see N/A it means there's no information available.

Aremo

Jun 7, 2021
Saw the walkthrough. Between 3.10 and 3.20 it seems like pretty much nothing happens, so my question is: was there any animation added to previous scenes in 3.20?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Saw the walkthrough. Between 3.10 and 3.20 it seems like pretty much nothing happens, so my question is: was there any animation added to previous scenes in 3.20?
I didn't look for new animations in the game. There's already a ton to cover for a walkthrough (just in this update, you have Angela–Valerie double-footjob (where Ashley's handjob was); Angela–Valerie double-BJ + anal (where Ashley's handjob was); Angela–Valerie (on the helo deck); Alice–Diana (on the sun deck); Eliza–friend (somewhere on the boat); and Leah–Daisy scenes. Since I was playing blind through it all and checking code constantly as I went, it took quite a while to get through the update. (I didn't know, for example, if anything would change in the Leah–Daisy scenes until I played the different routes and choices. Spoiler alert: nothing changes in those scenes.) So I might have missed noting something, but I don't believe there are new animations for this version . . . unless older content was updated with more animations, which I didn't check.

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
Yikes. The "updated" v3.20 models look terrible. The faces are the stuff nightmares are made from. What happened?

Reactions: horofan

kz7419

Jul 20, 2021
What made him make everyone older? Why did he do that? It's not like the game isn't completely perverted anyway. What's the point?

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
As some already mentioned the text sizes are a bit small. I made a quick Mod with some adjustments and an option to change the dialog text and text backgroud. And I also added choices infos ("walkthrough") to it, too.

Dec. 9, 2022
Updated my Mod for the new game version v3.20UE

Info:
The choice help function in my Mod is not really a walkthrough since the game is way to much branching. Integrating all the possible routes would be to much for me. I mostly show the available points/changed game variables for the choices. I therefore also recommend to use the walkthrough from here for route details.
Well, I do thank you for this. However, I am getting this error message right at the beginning.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Looks interesting:unsure:. Although this game had been around for a while now, I just found out today. I seriously doubt the game overview below:

7767 said:
Obscure Affairs is about you, and only you!
Pretty sure the game doesn't know who I am. Anyway, adding it to the watch list for now.

Thank you for the share. All the best, sn00p Lion. If the millions you made in the music industry do not satisfy you already, then perhaps adult game (or game in general) industry might do the trick. Cheers.

Jimmy Stone

Apr 18, 2022
Hi, i get this error too and i could fix the problem by editing the OA_Episode02.rpy with a Text Editor.

In Line 1973 at the line end look at - EP2_THNotSharing\" True"": simply delete the red "

this will solve my problem with this error message. i hope i could help.... :D

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019

Dec. 9, 2022
Updated my Mod for the new game version v3.20UE

Info:
The choice help function in my Mod is not really a walkthrough since the game is way to much branching. Integrating all the possible routes would be to much for me. I mostly show the available points/changed game variables for the choices. I therefore also recommend to use the walkthrough from here for route details.

Download Mod v3.20UE (~5MB)
WorkUpload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v3.20UE (~400MB)
(info: the game UI is not ideal for small devices)
Workupload - MediaFire
(in progress)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2071109 View attachment 2071110 View attachment 2071111 View attachment 2071112 View attachment 2071113
Much better, thank you for this!!!

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes