3.20 star(s) 37 Votes

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
The changes from 3.10 UE to 3.20 UE are to much change for my taste ... it´s like two different games (aside from the obvious), the first one like sn00p initially visioned it and the later one more like patreon conformed ... which makes it ALWAYS worse, much much worse ... those new female models and their new faces, urgh ... good that I kept the 3.10 ... :sneaky:

Sooo, I gonna pretend (for myself) this games development stopped with the v3.10 and got abandoned ... and then some evil money greedy hacker stole the work, changed it and tries now to spread it on monetized platforms to get more victims, to do what such villains always do - killing the fun ... :cautious:
History has taught us to stay away from hackers & villains - so I´m gonna treasure my 3.10 and stay away from further versions ... with this I´m out ... very sadly ... :cry:

wschneid

Jun 26, 2018
The changes from 3.10 UE to 3.20 UE are to much change for my taste ... it´s like two different games (aside from the obvious), the first one like sn00p initially visioned it and the later one more like patreon conformed ... which makes it ALWAYS worse, much much worse ... those new female models and their new faces, urgh ... good that I kept the 3.10 ... :sneaky:

Sooo, I gonna pretend (for myself) this games development stopped with the v3.10 and got abandoned ... and then some evil money greedy hacker stole the work, changed it and tries now to spread it on monetized platforms to get more victims, to do what such villains always do - killing the fun ... :cautious:
History has taught us to stay away from hackers & villains - so I´m gonna treasure my 3.10 and stay away from further versions ... with this I´m out ... very sadly ... :cry:
Where can I get a copy of 3.10?

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Mods: remove the loli tag. The dev has aged up the youngest characters. There are no lolis in v3.2.

Question: I read that the dev posted about these changes. Can someone paste his statement here?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 3.20 UE + Mod by Koga3
Size 140 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Fenix02

flenico

Nov 25, 2018
guys, did you get this message -- Image 'oa_intro_mcbed16' not found -- in the begining with eliza?

narnif

Sep 4, 2017

Even went as far as to match up a set of images from both versions. Thank you!
... They look like they've been switching between meth and cocaine every other week.

Yeah, the narrative was already a bit of a stretch just to follow. Throw in the awkward rework of the visuals and this project is losing the audience it picked up. I'm not even sure I care enough to bother finding the reason for this change, as I doubt there's any way to get the dev to change it back, anyway.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
You're not on Patreon, please remove the choosing of the age of characters and the relationships between the characters, just choose 1 canon thing for them, because I'm stuck on what to choose as the relationships and ages so the dialogue won't be weird and there aren't any plot inconsistencies, I don't think anyone likes this.

Last edited:

jackhahn

Nov 2, 2022
You're not on Patreon, please remove the choosing of the age of characters and the relationships between the characters, just choose 1 canon thing for them, because I'm stuck on what to choose as the relationships and ages so the dialogue won't be weird and there aren't any plot inconsistencies, I don't think anyone likes this.
bro it aint that deep, its not shakespeare, the story is just there to string along the sex scenes.

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes