• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Empereor

Aug 6, 2019
Well, sn00p, I have been buying your game regulary, even in ultimate edition. But I couldn´t read your justification on SS because I drew back my followership the next moment I saw the changes.

I guess your supporters loved the game the way it was. So whatever your reasons were, you probably have to build up a completely new fanbase.

I hope it is worth it.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Granted I like small boobs and lolis, but, the dev made a choice to change things. He has the right to change the game as he sees fit. People keep saying the girls look awful now because of that. But, truth be told, there really isn't that much of a change. I personally think the people bitching are more about the loli aspect, than giving a shit what the dev had to do, in order to keep the game going. All I see is people saying: "Oh my god! She doesn't look 6 years old now! I'm not playing anymore!" Well, then don't fucking play. Stop bitching about it and go play 'Loliwood' or something similar.

Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
I haven´t seen the old version so I can´t bitch about it XD
What I find odd tho, is that few scenes are animated and the rest aren´t.
The Scenes feel incredibly short anyway, but having just a few animated and not the rest makes it feel like it was rushed.

Reactions: inshaderwetrust

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
hello

where i must put the mod??? i try different thing but don't work :(

thanks
Normally with Koga mods: extract the mod zip and move all the extracted files and subfolders into the game subfolder "gamename"\game\ (where "gamename" is the foldername of your game install)

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
What's the deal with the incest? The overview characters have enough info, it's not them...who is it with? (Asking b4 starting the game)

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
What's the deal with the incest? The overview characters have enough info, it's not them...who is it with? (Asking b4 starting the game)
sn00p
Ok, played all the way through the available content & im no less confused, the overview is written to Clearly convey the characters AREN'T blood or otherwise related but the way the dialog is written it just FEELS like the girls are supposed to be, so I'll just guess (bc the writing fits) that the overview was done that way bc implementing a 'change relations' option wasn't a choice?

All that aside this game is pretty hawt & it's worth a play/read

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes