3.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
They are also missing without the mod, it's probably an issue in the main game.
View attachment 2259326
Go into the previous release and grab the images out of:

Step 1:
Code:
ObscureAffairsUE-3.10-pc\game\images\gameIntro\toBedRoom
and paste them into:

Step 2:
Code:
OAUE-3.20-pc\game\images\gameIntro\toBedRoom
Or:
Grab them below and see step 2 above.

Edit:

Yes, I know he's changed the default assets of the girls in the new version, but, best I can do. Unless the dev remakes those images.

Satarial

Jul 27, 2022
In 3.1 the two new girls (Valerie & Angela) had perfect bodies, they got changed in 3.2 and are not as hot now, sad. :(
in the latest version of the game, all the girls are not at all the same as before, I really don’t like it and I don’t understand why the developer changed the game, I think the patrons didn’t want that either when they donated to the development of the game :(

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
in the latest version of the game, all the girls are not at all the same as before, I really don’t like it and I don’t understand why the developer changed the game, I think the patrons didn’t want that either when they donated to the development of the game :(
I don't understand why they changed them either, but this sort of thing is why I've dropped some games, and this will likely join them in the recycle bin, lol.
I used to be a subscriber for this, looks like I dropped it at the right time.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Satarial

sn00p

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2019
Actually I do care, I read them every time, it's just that I don't reply too much. And everywhere else where is a section of comments and so on :)

And actually shadow fixed some things in the game based on the comments from here, and CookieMonster walkthrough helped me in some cases, really loved how he did it, and every time when he updates it I'm there to check it :))

The reason for that was a bit given in a SS post, and more details were given to users which I encouraged to DM me, and actually just three users did that and asked me, and the reason was given.

As I said on that post, it wasn't really my intention to do that, but it was necessary.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Actually I do care, I read them every time, it's just that I don't reply too much. And everywhere else where is a section of comments and so on :)

And actually shadow fixed some things in the game based on the comments from here, and CookieMonster walkthrough helped me in some cases, really loved how he did it, and every time when he updates it I'm there to check it :))

The reason for that was a bit given in a SS post, and more details were given to users which I encouraged to DM me, and actually just three users did that and asked me, and the reason was given.

As I said on that post, it wasn't really my intention to do that, but it was necessary.
The downside of the decision, is it has turned many people off your game, but in the end it's your decision.

Aremo

Jun 7, 2021
For what my opinion's worth, I don't mind the new models, they're still very cute (well, except Eliza). What I really want is more animations, and not just with Diana.

Empereor

Aug 6, 2019
Well, sn00p, I have been buying your game regulary, even in ultimate edition. But I couldn´t read your justification on SS because I drew back my followership the next moment I saw the changes.

I guess your supporters loved the game the way it was. So whatever your reasons were, you probably have to build up a completely new fanbase.

I hope it is worth it.

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes