3.20 star(s) 37 Votes

ostrava

Jan 14, 2018
Yea that's weird. He went on a 3-month-long "vacation," just to have his subscribestar removed. Not saying he can't come back or make a new SS account, but it doesn't look good for the game. Any word from his discord?

• Angry
Reactions: ash996 and splamo

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yeah, his Itch is gone as well. I'm guessing he got shut down completely and it wasn't done of his own free will. I'm not sure what this means going forward. I'll keep watching the thread, but IDK if this will get any more content at all.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: swiver

swiver

Sep 13, 2020
Yeah, his Itch is gone as well. I'm guessing he got shut down completely and it wasn't done of his own free will. I'm not sure what this means going forward. I'll keep watching the thread, but IDK if this will get any more content at all.
hmm like the sites or who done it you mean?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
hmm like the sites or who done it you mean?
As in, I think his pages (including Itch.io) might have shut down by someone who was not him. I'm not saying this is what happened (because I don't know), but if he were arrested or something, the government would shut down anything distributing his game. But no one can say for sure what's happened.

Reactions: swiver

sn00p

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2019
Not really, I took them down personally because of personal reasons. I lost everything, both in real life and "online" on Beyond I had a few random scenes saved in cloud which helped me in some way to get back the morphs of some characters, but the preview render from Beyond topic wasn't made by me.

If anyone cares, you can DM me, otherwise the reason why I did not say anything because I don't want to complain online or ask people for help. I'm still trying to piece back everything in real life.

F91JACK

Aug 21, 2022
Not really, I took them down personally because of personal reasons. I lost everything, both in real life and "online" on Beyond I had a few random scenes saved in cloud which helped me in some way to get back the morphs of some characters, but the preview render from Beyond topic wasn't made by me.

If anyone cares, you can DM me, otherwise the reason why I did not say anything because I don't want to complain online or ask people for help. I'm still trying to piece back everything in real life.
Wish you everything will be fine buck up

kiriloss

Nov 11, 2017

Sad to read. Good luck and hope to see you back, both in life and in here

ljy11661788

Apr 11, 2022

It's the best game I've ever played, with a lot of stunning and unforgettable graphics. It was only when you stopped updating that I regretted not subscribing. Hope everything gets better. It would be the best moment in this terrible world to hear that you are continuing to make this game one day in the future.

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes