2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Evand

Aug 14, 2017
I've not experienced that one before, but sounds like something is glitching on your end. Just a wild guess, but it may be a GPU compatibility problem?

Try updating your GPU drivers / messing around with your card settings / if your computer has multiple graphics cards, switching to the other one might help too. Other than that, I have no idea.
I will try, thanks for the tip

saboro

Sep 28, 2019
missing final boss image wich prevents to fight
Are you talking about the Ruyed Ruins final boss or the Hidden Dungeon final boss? Try to test it too having Japanese locale installed. I'll take a look into it anyways, could you share a save file so I can check things quicker?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Devil Hunter

Jan 1, 2019
Does anyone know if got a translation yet? If yes, then where can I find it? and thanks in advance!

Reactions: Emu1992

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
the only problem I have found so far in this game is that censorship were mosaic would be better

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
[ Since my review was deleted by some butthurt person or the dev i will post it here ]
Game aint that bad but its music,combat and story are kinda basic,its biggest flaw might just be its very short lenght,in which characters and the story are poorly fleshed out.

2/6 Theres still alot to do for it to be decent.

Anyone find anything "offensive" in this review?

in the comment no, only in the clarification of the beginning:ROFLMAO:

asnaz

Feb 6, 2018
how can i unbox the game? Right now its only shown as one exe file but i want it as normal mv game files where i can check the images and dialogues.

saboro

Sep 28, 2019
how can i unbox the game? Right now its only shown as one exe file but i want it as normal mv game files where i can check the images and dialogues.
Where did you get those files from? I remember that this game was originally packed with Enigma, in one big exe. The download provided here is already unpacked, just checked both mega and mixdrop links to see if everything is okay.
In fact, it needed to be unpacked before being fan-translated.

Last edited:

asnaz

Feb 6, 2018
Where did you get those files from? I remember that this game was originally packed with Enigma, in one big exe. The download provided here is already unpacked, just checked both mega and mixdrop links to see if everything is okay.
In fact, it needed to be unpacked before being fan-translated.
My bad i wrote it in the wrong game XD. Its an another game of obscritue magie and figured it out after a little bit of research :)

Reactions: saboro

cuoly

Jun 20, 2020
there is a fix for virgin in the first post, is it possible virgin run? first thing go out of village raped.....?

saboro

Sep 28, 2019
there is a fix for virgin in the first post, is it possible virgin run? first thing go out of village raped.....?
That fix isn't for doing a virgin run, it's made to work around certain bug:

Without it, if you start the game and go directly to the Odo Slums, you can get raped there. If you continue the story afterwards, you trigger the scene where you lose your virginity. That doesn't have any sense.

The patch blocks Odo Slums access until you've lost your virginity.

Reactions: cuoly

johnnybonny

Feb 9, 2020
Just want to note my appreciation for how smooth this game feels. Diagonal and smooth movement is refreshing with how most if not all RPGM games have that shitty tile by tile movement. And shift to hide text, golly I'm not sure why so many people put all that work into the art only for it to be mandatory covered by text boxes. Minor QoL improvements but very very nice.

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes