4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

Speedfeed

Dec 19, 2020
I loaded from a save at the end of the last update and got taken back to the main menu. Do I need to start a new game?

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
What type of Vampire folklore rules does this cool story follow?. Do they need a invitation to enter a home & to cross a threshold?. Are they only weakened by sunlight or is it the whole fire ash trope?.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
I loaded from a save at the end of the last update and got taken back to the main menu. Do I need to start a new game?
I am not sure. IF you get a screen before returning to min menu try rolling back a few time before going forward again. If you still have the previous version on your computer, load your save there and roll back a few screens, save there and come back to the current version and try that save.

What type of Vampire folklore rules does this cool story follow?. Do they need a invitation to enter a home & to cross a threshold?. Are they only weakened by sunlight or is it the whole fire ash trope?.
It is inspired by vampire the masquerade, but take it's own spin on things, so don't expect a perfect match.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I am not sure. IF you get a screen before returning to min menu try rolling back a few time before going forward again. If you still have the previous version on your computer, load your save there and roll back a few screens, save there and come back to the current version and try that save.

It is inspired by vampire the masquerade, but take it's own spin on things, so don't expect a perfect match.
Still. Very Cool. By the way Can Jane be Bi depending on her choices?, variety is the spice of life after all. "sly grin". I love Vampire the Masquerade and one thing is for sure, the Vamps did not mind fooling around with either male or female. Needing Permission to turn they're prey is a must though.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Still. Very Cool. By the way Can Jane be Bi depending on her choices?, variety is the spice of life after all. "sly grin". I love Vampire the Masquerade and one thing is for sure, the Vamps did not mind fooling around with either male or female. Needing Permission to turn they're prey is a must though.
1695375339650.png
Look a few post up to yours, read the answer to that almost exact same question some others had already asked.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
If Jane can go Evil that will be cool to see. This Underworld of LA in Ocultus DOD is great, I am expecting Jane to bump into Cordelia or Angel from Angel.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
I suppose technically she could get some, but that would be like eating durian "candy": just, why?
I am just not personally into lesbian sex, but I saw tag vaginal sex and also saw the screenshot of straight sex so was wondering how much of it is in the game and if the protagonist is part of it.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I am just not personally into lesbian sex, but I saw tag vaginal sex and also saw the screenshot of straight sex so was wondering how much of it is in the game and if the protagonist is part of it.
Vaginal sex [Penetrating the vagina, (sex toys, tentacles, etc).] from tags rules and list.
And the screenshot doesn't show scene with Jane in it.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
If Jane can go Evil that will be cool to see. This Underworld of LA in Ocultus DOD is great, I am expecting Jane to bump into Cordelia or Angel from Angel.
Cordelia perhaps. I recall seeing a DAZ model for Charisma Carpenter at one point. If there's enough interest I might be able to track it down again.

EDIT: There are DAZ models available for both Charisma Carpenter and David Boreanaz. The model for David Boreanaz is a Michael 7 character, but it's not difficult to remodel for G8M.

Last edited:

etool

Jun 14, 2021
I liked the little nod to ASL ... the female vamp soph? (IIRC) the one who does not speak

refreshing to see such things in a game

I am recently 'voiceless' , I know some but not fluent in ASL, but have no one to practice it on, my wife can read my lips, or I use an electro voice thing for strangers, or text apps

but yeah, ty for the ASL nod

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I liked the little nod to ASL ... the female vamp soph? (IIRC) the one who does not speak

refreshing to see such things in a game

I am recently 'voiceless' , I know some but not fluent in ASL, but have no one to practice it on, my wife can read my lips, or I use an electro voice thing for strangers, or text apps

but yeah, ty for the ASL nod
I'm happy someone noticed! Not sure if I did it correctly though.

Speedfeed

Dec 19, 2020

thank you

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Cordelia perhaps. I recall seeing a DAZ model for Charisma Carpenter at one point. If there's enough interest I might be able to track it down again.

EDIT: There are DAZ models available for both Charisma Carpenter and David Boreanaz. The model for David Boreanaz is a Michael 7 character, but it's not difficult to remodel for G8M.
Oh! and it would be cool to see Drusila the evil Vampfriend of Spike. Always liked Juliet Landau. I kind of miss that Angel Show

Reactions: BeCe

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I am really enjoying DOD, yet I wonder does Rebirth also have a female protagonist and corruption. I kind of prefer female protagonists that can go Bad. Ocultus DOD has me really hooked, but it does make me nostalgic of both the Buffy T.V Series and Angel.

Reactions: BeCe

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I am really enjoying DOD, yet I wonder does Rebirth also have a female protagonist and corruption. I kind of prefer female protagonists that can go Bad. Ocultus DOD has me really hooked, but it does make me nostalgic of both the Buffy T.V Series and Angel.
No, Rebirth does not have a female protagonist. I suppose there is a degree of corruption, given that you'd be a (male) vampire using some degree of influence on certain characters. I can't remember if the game has that tag, though.

Reactions: JaszMan
4.00 star(s) 21 Votes