4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

Gribaboz

Dec 21, 2021
Heyho good game so far. I have a question. If I want the MC to become a submissive obedient "pet", do I have to become Velvet's ghoul (choosing option 3) after the hallucinations? I'm not specifically interested in Velvet herself and would prefer MC getting a different dominant mistress. :sneaky:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Heyho good game so far. I have a question. If I want the MC to become a submissive obedient "pet", do I have to become Velvet's ghoul (choosing option 3) after the hallucinations? I'm not specifically interested in Velvet herself and would prefer MC getting a different dominant mistress. :sneaky:
That isn't currently an option and it likely won't be since the game is close to a kinetic novel with only limited choices (think about the way you can go to MacDonalds and customise your Big Mac, you can ask for no pickle or an extra beef patty but you can't ask for the Filet O Fish patty to be added)

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is Mal a descendant of some Vampire Royal Bloodline?. I mean Jane having some type of vampire blood which lay dormant in her, leaving her Human but unknowingly special. Perhaps she has a Great,Great,Great Vampire Grandma. Only speculating.

Reactions: 88Michele88

N0b0dy1nh3r3

Nov 26, 2020
Is Mal a descendant of some Vampire Royal Bloodline?. I mean Jane having some type of vampire blood which lay dormant in her, leaving her Human but unknowingly special. Perhaps she has a Great,Great,Great Vampire Grandma. Only speculating.
maybe even the "Shadow Queen" Bloodline, just a thought

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
that would be cool. Looking forward to see Mal's possible corruption. Whether that just mean her deciding to turn Vamp or something else. For now I think she will stay her Sexy somewhat irritable self. I am a huge VTM Fan, I loved the VTM Redemption game. Would be neat to see a cameo of either Christof or Anezka. Both ended up vamps at the end of the game. To be honest. VTM Redemption was a tragic love story disguised as a Vampire game. A Templar Knight's forbidden love with a Nun which led him to become targeted by a high ranking Vampire, Carmilla and the distraught broken hearted Nun who forsake her Vows as a Nun in search of her forbidden lover. Sorry Occultus 1&2, The Bite get me nostalgic of Vampire the Masquerade

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
that would be cool. Looking forward to see Mal's possible corruption. Whether that just mean her deciding to turn Vamp or something else. For now I think she will stay her Sexy somewhat irritable self. I am a huge VTM Fan, I loved the VTM Redemption game........
Never played VTM Bloodlines?

Here https://f95zone.to/threads/occultus-dod-ch-6-r1-bc.132002/post-11752435 is my attempt to assign some vampires in this AVN to common clans/bloodlines.

So far Malady is becoming a real vampire some day (starting Ch6 only now), I would see her most likely as Tremere.
And instead of Thaumaturgy as main discipline she has the capability of Investigation (a form of Auspex :LOL:)

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Never played VTM Bloodlines?

Here https://f95zone.to/threads/occultus-dod-ch-6-r1-bc.132002/post-11752435 is my attempt to assign some vampires in this AVN to common clans/bloodlines.

So far Malady is becoming a real vampire some day (starting Ch6 only now), I would see her most likely as Tremere.
And instead of Thaumaturgy as main discipline she has the capability of Investigation (a form of Auspex :LOL:)
Yep, I have played VTM Bloodlines one of the best Vampire games out there, however I really liked VTM Redemption too. A Underrated game I think, despite the bugs. You start as a Templar Knight in the 12th century fall for a Nun,she fall for you. You get Vamped by a high ranking Vampiress having to leave your forbidden lover forever. The Nun forsakes her vows and searches for you. The Game ends up in present day New York. It got me hooked on VTM and all Vampire games.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yep, I have played VTM Bloodlines one of the best Vampire games out there, however I really liked VTM Redemption too. A Underrated game I think, despite the bugs. You start as a Templar Knight in the 12th century fall for a Nun,she fall for you. You get Vamped by a high ranking Vampiress having to leave your forbidden lover forever. The Nun forsakes her vows and searches for you. The Game ends up in present day New York. It got me hooked on VTM and all Vampire games.
I couldn't agree more. I think VtM: Redemption is woefully underrated. It was my start (not the tabletop RPG) in the World of Darkness setting and I loved it. I've never gone through to see correlations in this game, although they are definitely there.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I´ve yet played Redemption many years ago, as I remember 3 times after installing some stuff from NEXUSMods and Planet Vampire.

This should be the occasion to look what´s new from the modders and play once more :D

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I´ve yet played Redemption many years ago, as I remember 3 times after installing some stuff from NEXUSMods and Planet Vampire.

This should be the occasion to look what´s new from the modders and play once more :D
I hear there is a Modder that is recreating the VTM Redemption game and implementing it into SkyRim. A Complete Overhaul of Skyrim

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I hear there is a Modder that is recreating the VTM Redemption game and implementing it into SkyRim. A Complete Overhaul of Skyrim
Looking very interesting :love: - I hope this is becoming true one day.

Still waiting for Bloodlines 2 since more than 3 year :cry:

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
This is probably a novelty, I love the Velvet romance, but aside from the very first 1 so far I borderline hated the sex scenes, a lot. For the newest 1 I actually almost wished there had been an option to say some things about the whole sharing thing instead of the weird submissive stuff happening if one chose to go home. Not saying it's objectively bad and has to be changed or anything, just mentioning that I disliked it quite a bit on a personal level & didn't feel like the whole topic was addressed at all really (but maybe I just had the wrong expectation and the whole talk + setting boundaries thing is meant to happen another time) but I still enjoy the relationship itself & am not feeling salty about it. Really didn't expect to ever run into this situation though, admittedly, so far it's always been both (romance + sex scenes) being enjoyable/not enjoyable. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: JaszMan and BeCe

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
This is probably a novelty, I love the Velvet romance, but aside from the very first 1 so far I borderline hated the sex scenes, a lot. For the newest 1 I actually almost wished there had been an option to say some things about the whole sharing thing instead of the weird submissive stuff happening if one chose to go home. Not saying it's objectively bad and has to be changed or anything, just mentioning that I disliked it quite a bit on a personal level & didn't feel like the whole topic was addressed at all really (but maybe I just had the wrong expectation and the whole talk + setting boundaries thing is meant to happen another time) but I still enjoy the relationship itself & am not feeling salty about it. Really didn't expect to ever run into this situation though, admittedly, so far it's always been both (romance + sex scenes) being enjoyable/not enjoyable. :ROFLMAO:
That's the nature of ghoul/vampire relations, there's no equality and whether she realises it or not, Malady is doing things she normally wouldn't because she is desperate to please Velvet. So Malady being weirdly submissive and open to sharing is perhaps something she isn't aware of herself doing, so what will happen if someone else points this out to her? Maybe in the next chapter?

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
That's the nature of ghoul/vampire relations, there's no equality and whether she realises it or not, Malady is doing things she normally wouldn't because she is desperate to please Velvet. So Malady being weirdly submissive and open to sharing is perhaps something she isn't aware of herself doing, so what will happen if someone else points this out to her? Maybe in the next chapter?
Oh it does make sense for sure, I just hope there'll be some more alone time & blooddrinking at some point again, rather than the sorta "formal" dom/sub stuff in the last update (or the cucking stuff from before). But to be honest I'd probably be more or less happy even if in the end none of the sex scenes on that route are to my liking, as long as the relationship itself is wholesome enough (which so far it is and I have no real reason to assume Velvet suddenly ends up acting like a vile piece of work towards Malady). You'd have to go out of your way and actively try to do whatever you can to spoil things for me to not consider that route to be my favorite still. Admittedly though I haven't really tried out the other routes, since I started over a few times and thus kinda had to get back on Velvets route, but I actually struggle to not go for her route even if I'm inclined to try the others at first, it never lasts past the moment V enters the stage. :censored:

Edit: By the way I feel like it might be a good idea if Velvet herself showed the self-awareness and care to point such things out to Malady, I mean in a more direct manner than she did so far. In my opinion it would really speak for her to at least try since Malady obviously doesn't seem to really get it from the more subtle hints/warnings. But it's not a must ofc! :D

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I prefer Mal be a dominant Vampire. I see her as dominant character not a submissive bitch ghoul I don't see her taking orders neighter I do. Mal would be best indipend dominant Vampiress I see her as strong willed woman.

I hope having more dominant Mal scenes, Becous for what is so far it make me feel the gohul path was the main path instead of non ghoul path which it make me feel asnon canon route.

As I know ghoul were supposed eat human flesh to survive insted of blood, "Tokyo Ghoul", "Tokyo Ghoul: Re" if you don't know what I'm talking about?

Wuvlies

Aug 16, 2018
I prefer Mal be a dominant Vampire. I see her as dominant character not a submissive bitch ghoul I don't see her taking orders neighter I do. Mal would be best indipend dominant Vampiress I see her as strong willed woman.

I hope having more dominant Mal scenes, Becous for what is so far it make me feel the gohul path was the main path instead of non ghoul path which it make me feel asnon canon route.

As I know ghoul were supposed eat human flesh to survive insted of blood, "Tokyo Ghoul", "Tokyo Ghoul: Re" if you don't know what I'm talking about?
if i remember correctly the creator has said this follows VTM lore wise so ghouls would feed off the vampire that created them at least bi-monthly and not human flesh but i could be wrong

Reactions: c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Shamelessly posting it here:

Not much reporting to do so here is the public schedule for upcoming content:
Occultus: DoD Chapter 7
$20 Patrons - Wednesday 1st November 12:00pm gmt
$10 Patrons - Saturday 4th November 12:00pm gmt
$5 Patrons - Wednesday 8th November 12:00pm gmt
$1 Patrons - Saturday 11th November 12:00pm gmt