Cro

May 10, 2017
Well, what can I say, I liked it.

Kinda sick of Ren'py VNs where you don't actually play but only see the story. This had game/options/choices so you should definitely concentrate on that. No need to tell you that all popular games here are more "games" and less VN-only.
And I was patient to read everything, which I rarely do, kinda nice story/script.

Keep it up, not forget about the "game" part. I'm putting this in my game collection for now :)

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
Is this a re-start update? When I reload a save where I left off the last version it goes to the end of the scene at the bar and gives me the "th, th, th, that's all folks" message.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
There is a bug where if you try to show Aunt Keres a good time, for the second + time, the scene doesn't happen. Also, some scenes seem to repeat, the scene with George and the one with your cousin. I like the new ui though, and like others said, some kind of point tracker would be helpful, but I saw that you're working on that. Keep it up!

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Is this a re-start update? When I reload a save where I left off the last version it goes to the end of the scene at the bar and gives me the "th, th, th, that's all folks" message.
There are a limited amount of days in game for pacing and avoiding the infinite repeat. My recommendation is creating a save after the prologue where you get to pick your actions for the morning for the first time. Alternatively, use the console to alter the "tod" value to 1 but this will make some one-off events repeat.

There is a bug where if you try to show Aunt Keres a good time, for the second + time, the scene doesn't happen. Also, some scenes seem to repeat, the scene with George and the one with your cousin. I like the new ui though, and like others said, some kind of point tracker would be helpful, but I saw that you're working on that. Keep it up!
I'll have a look into it and see what needs fixing, thanks for the bug catch.
where's that walkthrough?
Here:

U

User_10739

Yeah, I know. This has been something I've struggled to get right over the last couple of months. Trying to make something unobstructive and intuitive but it hasn't gone well.

You'll go back to the bar on the Jess date and you can further her story too if you did the Keres date first. :)
I didn't get the opportunity to have a date with Keres... Do stats determine the end of the update cause it seems the more I pour into the family, the quicker it ends for me.

BeCe

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I didn't get the opportunity to have a date with Keres... Do stats determine the end of the update cause it seems the more I pour into the family, the quicker it ends for me.
I'm confused, you meet the barmaid/waitress on the Keres date so you must have seen it or unless you mean the cousin?
I'll have to check the script to see if I can make it clearer.
But anyway, the number of days that have passed determine the end and I'll be adding a few more in the next patch, for now check the walkthrough above to know what events and skills to focus on as they are the only ones with a payoff currently. Eventually, I want there to be a payoff scene or event for each stat but we're not there yet.

Sinndallas

SD
Donor
Aug 7, 2017
I know I've played this before, but I don't remember what version. Guess I'll try again and keep the name in my list so I recall what version I played.

U

User_10739

I'm confused, you meet the barmaid/waitress on the Keres date so you must have seen it or unless you mean the cousin?
I'll have to check the script to see if I can make it clearer.
But anyway, the number of days that have passed determine the end and I'll be adding a few more in the next patch, for now check the walkthrough above to know what events and skills to focus on as they are the only ones with a payoff currently. Eventually, I want there to be a payoff scene or event for each stat but we're not there yet.
Didn't have the Keres date because I used all my days up raising my skills with Pam and improving relationship with M&L (since I can no longer manipulate those stats).
Will do another run through.

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
It would be better if I could increase skills and not run out of time somehow maybe be able to do more than one thing like when you choose to hang out with mom or sis
Be great to hang out with both then also watch TV with them so the affection points would raise faster.

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
It would be better if I could increase skills and not run out of time somehow maybe be able to do more than one thing like when you choose to hang out with mom or sis
Be great to hang out with both then also watch TV with them so the affection points would raise faster.
I didn't see a difference

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
What I mean is if there were changes made to the game it would be nice to be able to do more during the day.
Not very shure if there is a big difference when you have to hang out with Lucy to kiss her or it's just plot event. Game mechanics is very rough IMO.

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
Not very shure if there is a big difference when you have to hang out with Lucy to kiss her or it's just plot event. Game mechanics is very rough IMO.
Basically I was hoping since two actions can use an entire day (whereas in most games one action only uses an hour) and you only get a certain number of days before the game cuts you off completely it would be nice to be able to do more in a day. That just a couple of actions. Other than that I really like the game.

Reactions: unevenrm

BeCe

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Shitty games IMO... Hate this... Grindy games, which force you to rush...
Not really my intent to do either, but because the game is still under development I have yet to put in all the content which makes it hard to sort out a decent pace. For now, follow the walkthrough to avoid unnecessarily doing scenes that do not yet have payoffs.

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
Not really my intent to do either, but because the game is still under development I have yet to put in all the content which makes it hard to sort out a decent pace. For now, follow the walkthrough to avoid unnecessarily doing scenes that do not yet have payoffs.
Nah, I'm good. I'm not talking about your game. Just loud thinking... I have no problem with playing your game. Realy hope you'll finish this to good

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes