BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Holy shit, I was interested in the game and then...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, I will erase it right now, good luck to the dev and to the people who likes it... enjoy!
Woah woah woah, the story isn't over yet man. With this patch I decided to cover my ass against patreon by adding that scene, BUT the game is still incest, can't outright say it for fear of patreon prudes but it will be implied that your real mom is someone we've met already.

geeeze, this game started out promising great erotic adventure in the vampire lore, now it stagnated to nothing more than a vicious cycle of quick days that flashes by.....I guess the dev wants us to feel what a vampire feels about monotonous days spent in eternity? very sad.
Or ya know, it's still in development and I haven't figured out the pacing of all events yet or even put in half of the events I have planned.
I am pretty sure that MC is still a Payne, you just don't know who the parents are. I am betting that perhaps nasty George is the real father, hence the rift. Or maybe even Keres is his real mother that is why she sires him...

I have no clue how to trigger the date with cuz tho?
Think I know what might have gone wrong, uploading a hotfixed version now

kalik

Oct 14, 2017
Woah woah woah, the story isn't over yet man. With this patch I decided to cover my ass against patreon by adding that scene, BUT the game is still incest, can't outright say it for fear of patreon prudes but it will be implied that your real mom is someone we've met already.

Implied? I think most degenerates like me prefer their incest to be clearly stated.

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Implied? I think most degenerates like me prefer their incest to be clearly stated.
I'm deathly afraid of patreon shutting my shit down so it's the best people are going to get sadly.

Links for those who have issues triggering the Jess date, let me know if this fixes it:
PC -
MAC -

Reactions: Kendra and aweriel

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
This wasn't a huge update, but it's still nice to see the relationship growth taking the next steps between the protagonist and his family... There is a new twist, which is probably being made in order to comply with newer restrictions being enforced by some patron websites... I personally believe there are lots of other crowd sourcing methods developers could use, that are not as restrictive, so that they can stay true to their vision... But I'm not going to complain if they just prefer those patron websites and don't mind altering their product to comply with the newer rules... So long as the product doesn't catastrophically suffer due to the changes, it's no biggie for me... The changes are being handled well in this VN/Game, so I'm not bothered... I've seen some others who just do word replacement, yet don't go back and reevaluate their product to ensure the flow also follows the changes, and in some cases I've seen their stories sound weird and odd because the alterations were not handled correctly... This VN/Game decided to alter it in a way that adds to the story while not altering it's prior content, which is both creative and simple... I went ahead and updated my review...

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Did not play the newest update yet but I must say if it continues the way the last update did I will sure give it a try personally I don't give a shit about the incest-part...
I just wanna play a good game with nice story and good artwork , you just do what you have to do @BeCe and I hope there will be more updates for this game in the future :)
Your game is different from most of the other games here and that's a + in my book and also i love Vampires so I'll stay tuned until an "Erik" pops up then I'm out unless I get to kill the shit out of him before he takes advantage of any of the ladies ;)

Reactions: Zippity

xirbeus

Aug 13, 2017
I'm deathly afraid of patreon shutting my shit down so it's the best people are going to get sadly.

Links for those who have issues triggering the Jess date, let me know if this fixes it:
PC -
MAC -
I don't have problem at all what you did at all. I can t believe anybody people that is complaining. Patreon kills stories at drop of a hat. I would rather see the story move as well as improving the MC having fun and sex skills with Lucy, step mom, bartender, and jess. With potential some random sex scenes that give little change daily. As well as moving his powers up and to go into town for some new girls for sex and o negative

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
There is no way of a date with Jess. Do I need to start the game again? Dates with sister and mother pass normal.

xirbeus

Aug 13, 2017
cant get the Jess date to work. even with update. Only thing I haven't tried is. Starting another full play threw

Garan Elderan

Dec 7, 2017

PC -
MAC -
Still the same, for me. I must to start a new game?

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes