rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Can we deal with george in this update? I seem stuck just a bunch of repeatable stuff atm.

Garan Elderan

Dec 7, 2017
It seems that there is nothing more than one walk with your mother. After that, the game starts to loop, day after day, eithout anything new. This is a bug or I'm missing something to advance in the story?

Aug 16, 2017
going loopy in a loop...seen the mum update but I'm buggered if I can find anything else apart from another suit

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
geeeze, this game started out promising great erotic adventure in the vampire lore, now it stagnated to nothing more than a vicious cycle of quick days that flashes by.....I guess the dev wants us to feel what a vampire feels about monotonous days spent in eternity? very sad.

U

User_10739

Holy shit, I was interested in the game and then...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, I will erase it right now, good luck to the dev and to the people who likes it... enjoy!
I am pretty sure that MC is still a Payne, you just don't know who the parents are. I am betting that perhaps nasty George is the real father, hence the rift. Or maybe even Keres is his real mother that is why she sires him...

I have no clue how to trigger the date with cuz tho?

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
geeeze, this game started out promising great erotic adventure in the vampire lore, now it stagnated to nothing more than a vicious cycle of quick days that flashes by.....I guess the dev wants us to feel what a vampire feels about monotonous days spent in eternity? very sad.
Yeah i get you, was kinda interested too because i like vampire lore (not that twilight bullshit of course). But atm it is just boring for me, not much to do and story and gameplay wise nothing outstanding.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
There seems to be some issues with the v.0.38 uploads on OP. MEGA doesn't complete the download. NOPY doesn't even start downloading...

edit: MEGA download speed dropped tremendously, at the near end of the download. But after a while the download got completed.

MAciste

Aug 8, 2016
I really like the story, the vapire theme and an intriguing plot. Plus the art is quite good. If is not incest and just "step-incest", honestly, it doesn't make such a difference for me.
So, yeah, IMHO this is one of the games that is worthy following up...!

kalik

Oct 14, 2017
Another good game ruined by patreon. There is no such thing as 'step-incest'. IMHO this is no longer worth following up.

Reactions: Paprika
4.00 star(s) 29 Votes